Chapter 66: The Forest of the Sea

I don't own One Piece

..........................................

I had been keeping an eye on Sanji. The damn chef had not woken up yet from his sleep. Chopper had also informed me of Sanji's reason for being so sensitive.

The chef had such bad luck to end up on an island that would be the complete opposite of him. It totally ruined his small immunity to women. According to Chopper, he wasn't sure when Sanji would return to normal.

In sympathy of his situation, I figured I would forget his big weakness and embarrassing scene back there. However, I will not forgive his comment towards Arisu. That he would have to pay for.

On another note after Luffy punched that giant man baby with a beard we haven't run into anything else. Which was great, as I felt about ready for another nap soon.

"This place is nice!" Luffy grinned, making me look away from Sanji.

Sure enough we were in a beautiful scenery, though everywhere we go under the sea hasn't failed to amaze me. This time it was something that caught my attention.

Our ship, Sunny.

Standing up I grinned pointing at it. "It's Sunny!" I looked on the ship, spotting another familiar face. "And Franky!"

Luffy sat up, his eyes brightening as he saw Franky as well. Excitably he lifted his arms in the air to wave them around. "Franky! There you are!"

The cyborg picked up on Luffy's loud voice easily and looked up to grin at us. "Hey! Is that you, Luffy? Huh?!" His eyes widened as he laid eyes on the teary princess. "Who's that gorgeous babe with you?!"

"She's sixteen!" I yelled angrily, glaring at Franky who looked shocked at my tone.

...............................................

After Chopper declined my help with transferring the unconscious males, something about me being careless, I hopped off after Luffy.  Though it seems that Luffy has taken it upon himself to introduce Shirahoshi. His excitement and eagerness is certainly adorable and I note his expression so that I can sketch it later.

"Let me introduce you!" Luffy grinned, holding an arm towards Shirahoshi. "This is Wimpy!"

I smiled in amusement. Luffy sure did love his blunt nicknames.

"'Wimpy', huh?" Franky smiled in sympathy at the Princess, who didn't appear upset at the name. "You better pull yourself together, honey!"

"I'm sorry. Actually my name's Shirahoshi."

I rose an eyebrow, glancing up at the giant Princess. Why did she apologize?

Franky turned to look at Luffy and I, jerking his thumb back in a direction. "Robin was just here. She headed for that big grove of coral. She's lookin' for something."

I grinned at the mention of Robin. "I'll go meet up with her!"

Just as I took a step forward, a rubber arm wrapped around my shoulder and I found myself squished into Luffy's side. A neutral look was placed on his face and no real intention could be placed from his body language.

"Eh. Luffy?" I muttered, glancing at a confused Franky.

"I said so earlier. You gotta draw everything I do." He stated bluntly. "You keep sneaking off, stop it."

I frowned, sneaking off?

Surely he didn't mean when we rammed ourselves into Fishmen island and nearly drowned.