Chapter 52: Reunions

I don't own One Piece

.........................................

Arisu looked me up and down, then sighed. Her eyes glaring down at my bare feet. I responded by wiggling my toes.

"Can't you at least wear shoes to our last art show together? You're already called the bare foot artist for gods sake!" She groaned.

My response was simple. I closed my eyes and blew a raspberry.

She shook her head, "Fine. Come on." She looked at the rest of my outfit. "At least you wore a dress this time."

I didn't want to completely upset the woman. Especially since this was our last art show together. Which was why I had put on a long white dress which had a long sleeve and left my right arm bare. It allowed me to fully show my tattoo. My hair was braided and shoved into a big white sunhat with a pink ribbon tied around it. Black round sunglasses hit my eyes from view.

This would be my first time showing my tattoo during an art show. Clearly it would announce who I am. Since we had kept my identity hidden, I was being called Mitsu.

I found it completely hilarious. Since Mitsu is my actual name, but the government only knows me as Katsu.

Arisu called me stupid for it, thinking I was going to be discovered immediately. It only made it all the more funny to me when nothing happened. Especially when it annoyed the woman.

"So, what picture are you uncovering today?" Arisu asked, coming to a stop in front of the museum. While she had gone with me to look over my art a few days ago, she had not actually seen my picture.

I smiled thinking of the image. My last pictures were only landscapes, or just works of nature. I didn't want too many hints going around. My art had been more than enough to get me famous for it. Today was different though.

Today, and from now on, I don't care if they knew who I was. I welcomed it. We were leaving by tomorrow the latest anyway. Today was the day I gave them something more than just nature. It almost felt as if I was going to show a piece of my heart to them.

"Just wait." I said, opening the door for both of us. "You'll see it when they all do." Clicks and flashes greeted us as we walking in the building.

"Arisu-sama! Mitsu-sama! Look this way!"

"Arisu, why won't you take anymore students?"

We walked past the crowd, going straight for the art. Arisu and I had done this many times during the past year and half. She's taught me not to speak to them. It's one of her trademarks. She had never spoken a word to reporters. All she does is reveal her artwork and leave.

She let's her art speak for itself.

And now I do as well.

"Mitsu! Do you care to comment on the tattoo?"

"Are you a Straw Hat supporter?"

"Do you support pirates?"

Arisu turned around, placing her hand on her hip. I could imagine she was holding back an eye roll now.

I smirked, taking off my sunglasses allowing my face to show more. Then, I pulled the sheet that had been covering the picture.

It was a simple picture in my eyes. Two red headed figures. A male and female. Both young, well younger. The woman contained a big laughing smile with her eyes shut tightly as one hand wiped at happy tears, the other held a hat on her head. A very familiar straw hat, which belonged to someone else now. She wore a loose white dress which draped around her gracefully.