Easter Special!

I don't own One Piece

Just so ya'll know, most of the traditions I'm putting in here are actual traditions around the world on Easter! I actually did research for this chapter, so hopefully ya'll enjoy!

...................................................

"Tis I, the Great Captain Usopp! Here to share my adventures of the sea!"

I rolled my eyes as Usopp climbed on top of his chair, thrusting his arm in the air. Chopper bounced in his chair excitedly staring at Usopp in awe, and our Captain looked equally as excited. The rest of the crew had a similar reaction as I had.

"This may be hard to believe, but I have indeed had one encounter with the legendary Easter Bunny."

"Woah! Really?!!" Chopper and Luffy exclaimed.

I leaned against Zoro, looking over at his sake. Almost tempted to try to get myself drunk, but decided against it. Sake wasn't good for my skin anyway. Sighing, I kept my head on his shoulder, seeing as he didn't appear to mind, and listened to Usopp's tale.

"Yes. I was still young when I met him, but I still remember it clearly! Contrary to popular belief, he is actually very small. He told me that if he was as big as everyone believes him to be it would be hard to sneak into people's homes."

"You can speak to him?!" Chopper exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Well of course! He's magical!"

Zoro grunted, appearing to try to hold back a snort. Though he didn't say anything against Usopp's story.

"He also told me the secret to immortality, the same secret that Santa knows as well. However the price is to heavy, and I decided against it. He also informed me that there is a place called Easter Island, it's where he lives. And he also has many different bunnies which work for him and help him dye the eggs every year."

Both Chopper and Luffy 'ooed' in complete awe over Usopp's knowledge.

It was the our Captain that had woken us all up this morning. Luffy insisted we all wake up to celebrate Easter in the morning. He said something about it being tradition to wake up with a good slap to the head. Thankfully Sanji saved Nami, Robin, and I from Luffy slapping us awake.

I'm assuming it was something his older brother started when they were little.

My eyes brightened when Sanji placed a glass of orange juice in front of me. After he served Nami and Robin their drinks as well, he handed each of us our eggs which we had dyed yesterday. Sanji had insisted to boil the eggs then have everyone dye them the night before Easter, though I wasn't sure why.

While most of the crew went for more solid colors, a few did get adventurous and add another color on top of the first coat. I had brought out an oil based crayon and made designed on my egg before spraying it in multiple different colors. Sanji claimed this was one of his traditions he had with Zeff, it apparently involved something about battling our eggs or whatever.

"From then on, on every Easter until I was eleven, I got to have a nice chat with the Easter Bunny." Usopp said, smiling. "Then I started visiting Kaya, and she would share her Easter chocolate with me."

"I used to fly kites when I was younger on Easter." Robin mused, "It started off as an explanation of the holiday, but then turned into a lovely tradition."

I smiled at the woman, who almost looked lost in thought. "We can have Franky make some later and all of us can fly some kites!"

She smiled at the idea, "That would be nice."