Chapter 73: A Dummy Named Krusty

I do not own One Piece

........................................................................

   There was a darkness forming over fishman island. The darkness drew in my attention immediately. We were under the sea, it couldn't be clouds blocking the light.

My mouth dropped at the sight. Indeed it wasn't some cloud. Instead it was a giant ship.

"Well fuck." That wasn't a welcomed sight. Considering if it bursts the bubble all of us humans are definitely dead.

Then I caught sight of something else falling. "The giant man baby." I muttered, bringing an arm up to block the dirt that filled the air from the man baby's impact.

"You're Wadatsumi! Decken's Henchmen!"

"Pedo Deken?" I mumbled, glaring towards the man baby.

"Cap'n Vanner Decken!! I falled outta da skip! Stop an' wait for me!" The man baby wailed, standing back up and waving his arms. "I don' wanna die down here!"

Looking back up, I focused my eyes on the ship. A figure quickly drew my attention. The pedophile who is obsessed with Shirahoshi, Vander Decken, in other words the man I personally want to end stood on the ship.

"Bahohoho!" I curled my lip at his laugh. "There's no way for you to be saved now, Wadatsumi! Once I've thrown something with these powers it won't stop until it's hit something or obliterated it's target! You're going to join this entire Fishman Island as a sacrificial victim in the death of Shirahoshi!"

My grip on my fans tightened. This guy has no problem killing his own crew. That's as low as they go.

My eyes widened as I realized Shirahoshi was moving towards the ship. However, as I made a move to go after her, I quickly redirected my movement and dodged an attack. Twisting away from the yellow spiked elbow that almost hit me, I landed on my feet and looked at the fishman that tried to attack me.

He was a tall and lanky fishman. His hair reminded me of Brook, though the afro wasn't as lush looking as Brook's. His face was round and big round sunglasses covered his eyes. Covering his long slim arms were spikes, which seemed to go down unless he poked them out. The Fishman's natural skin tone was a pale yellow, his lips an orange color. No weapon's were present on his body.

"Ah, you wanna fight?" I asked, standing back up to glare at him. "Because you just got in my way."

He adjusted his glasses, his lips turning up into a smirk. "Clearly that would be my intention. I didn't realize how stupid humans truly are." He widened his stance, his arms opening and the spikes growing longer.

I frowned at the stupid comment. "I was trying to give you a chance to back out, but now I just have to kick your ass." I responded, snapping my fan closed.

He twisted on his legs then came towards me in a fast spinning motion. With his arms crossed over his chest, the spikes poked out and threatened to slice me up. With quick sharp movements, I avoided his arms and sent a hard jap to him.

I didn't use any haki with that jap, as I wanted to see if he was truly worth it. His spinning stopped and he was thrown back from my brute strength alone. He sent his arms out and caught himself on the ground, flipping himself upward back onto his feet.

His glasses tilted downward on his face, showing me his beady looking eyes. "That's a bit stronger than most humans." He commented, almost looking puzzled.

I smirked, dodging as another fishman tried to slash me from behind. Sending out a side punch I sent the fishman down before looking back at the tall spiky guy. "I don't like playing around when my crew's at stake."