Chapter 89: I Don't Get Drunk Easy

I do not own one piece

..............................................

I found it quite unfortunate that Chopper ended up in Sanji's body. When he gave Luffy the same order to make sure that I don't walk, as I still refuse to wear shoes, he appeared far more threatening than normal Chopper. It was even more unsettling as Sanji never presents himself threatening to me.

Then again, I don't think Luffy found him threatening. However, our Captain is not one to take Chopper's orders lightly anyway.

Perhaps the threatening look was aimed towards me?

"Katsu, did you draw us on the dragon?" Luffy asked as our little group traveled through the snow.

"Ah, here." I pulled out my sketchbook and placed it in front of his face so he could see the picture. Though I hadn't seen this exact angle, I managed to create it. However, it was just Luffy on top of the dragon's head with his arms up in the air and a giant grin on his face.

"That's wrong." He stated.

"Huh?" I blinked looking at it as well. "What's wrong? I don't have my prism-"

"You're not in it. You're supposed to be on my back, like you were then." He stated, giving me an annoyed look. "Are you forgetting to draw yourself in these again?"

I opened my mouth to protest, but was cut off by a loud boom. I stiffened and pulled the sketchbook away from Luffy.

"Luffy!" Usopp shouted, looking back towards us. "That was definitely an explosion just now!"

"From the way we came...." Robin mumbled, looking in the direction we had just come from.

"It might have something to do with these footsteps." Franky stated, looking down at the giant footsteps which we had ignored earlier. He had joined us, despite my protesting words. He claimed he was already getting used to Chopper's body and would be able to fight if need be. Of course his comment on if we needed help with any technology he would need to be there shut me up as well.

"There's definitely something there...." Luffy said, frowning. "Two animal-like things! Let's go back! Nami and the rest are in danger!"

I gripped Luffy's shoulders as he started running. We hadn't made it too far from our crew members, so it didn't take too long for the cave to come back into view. Though it was unfortunate what was happening, our luck was slightly better than normal given we were still close by.

Perhaps my luck will start looking up from now?

That would be nice.

"Look, see! There's smoke from the explosion there!" Usopp pointed ahead.

"Nami! Chopper! Are you alright?!" Luffy demanded loudly.

On top of the entrance of the cave sat some giant figure, which I assumed was the one who left the footprints from earlier. As I could feel Luffy about to attack, I freed one hand and gripped his shoulder tighter with my other hand.

"You better not have hurt my friends!!" Luffy demanded, lunging towards the tall figure.

As he raised his gun, I stilled the air around us to act as a shield. Another explosion sounded and we were sent back flying. However, due to me messing with the air, neither Luffy or I took any damage.

My head snapped to the side as another explosion sounded, sending us forward again. My grip loosened on Luffy as we were thrown.

"Luffy, I'm gonna jump." I stated, "You can't focus right with me on your back."