Chapter 97:Recovering

I do not own One Piece

Please read!!
I'm just letting ya'll know that I've skipped a good amount of what's left of Punk Hazard simply because Katsu is unconscious. I don't think ya'll want to basically reread what happens in that arc, and with Katsu down for the count given her situation, it will all end up running about normal. The only difference is that they've dragged another scientist with them, and pretty much they had to pass around Katsu. Therefore this chapter pretty much takes place after the main fights. I'm putting this in here so that way nobody is super confused as to why they're all pretty much leaving. I assure you, the next island will have far more fighting for Katsu, and it will be more thrilling. Punk Hazard was planned to be a heavier arc, and there will be at least another arc that will contain heavy themes similar to this one as well. With that said, please start the chapter and I hope you all enjoy!

........................................................
3RD POV
........................................................

At some point, Katsu had landed her way back into Zoro's arms. Not that she had tried at any point, given the female had yet to regain consciousness. The swordsman didn't mind either. If anything it appeared as if it somehow had put him at ease, though he wouldn't admit that out loud. He was happy to note that no more damage had been done to her as they all found their way out of the building.

The same couldn't be said for the doctor which had experimented on Katsu. While he also had gotten passed around during their escape, the Doctor had earned a busted lip, two swollen shut eyes, two of his front teeth busted out, and Nami's promise to cut off his emerald finger which she claimed she would sell to pay for some of Katsu's trauma. Zoro still felt the doctor needed to suffer some more, which he would gladly ensure happens during his stay on the Sunny.

The idea of elongating the man's pain gave him a small sense of satisfaction.

"Oi, you gonna keep sleeping?" Zoro mumbled, looking down at the female who was still limp in his hold. A frown pulled at his lips as he recognized how warm her temperature felt compared to the freezing wind that surrounded them as they exited the building. He wasn't a doctor of any type, but he was sure it felt like she had developed a fever.

"Is the little lady okay?" Zoro's eye darted over to some of the marines that had tagged along with them. They had stopped calling Katsu by her pirate name as soon as they realized what Omasu had done, or rather how he had been a marine for a matter or time.

It wasn't often that Marines felt sympathy for pirates. They typically thought of them strictly as outlaws that needed to be brought to prison. However, when they had been brought up to speed on what had happened to the Straw Hat's artist, they couldn't help but feel sympathy.

"Does she look okay to you?" Zoro bit back, scowling at them before looking down at Chopper. "Oi, you really need to check up on her."

Their doctor nodded immediately in agreement. "We need to get back on the ship right away. Those stitches don't look well done, not to mention I wouldn't be surprised if she went into shock from everything and we don't want that."

"It's a robot!!"

Zoro glanced up at the children as they began to cheer for Franky. His eyes traveled back over towards the cyborg, seeing two people that appeared to be fighting him. However, rather than try to jump in, he looked back at Chopper.

"Let's get to the ship. You gotta look at Katsu first." Zoro stated, making the doctor look back up at him and nod in agreement.

"Friends of yours?" Luffy asked, looking towards Law, who shook his head.