Chapter 30: Remember

I don't own One Piece

..............................

The pulsing in my head was starting to fade as it became numb. Wiping more of the blood off my face I blinked as my crew looked at me.

"How do you know him?" Usopp demanded, pointing at Rayleigh.

Rayleigh's attention was brought to a few other pirates who weren't knocked out. "Oh, I'm sorry you guys. So you're pirates hanging around to watch, eh?"

I glanced behind me to see Law and his crew members awake, as well as Kid. No part of me was surprised that they managed to withstand Rayleigh's haki. Kid made eye contact with me, his eyes narrowing and a sadistic smile forming on his face.

"Ah shit." I muttered.

"To think we'd run into a man like him." Law murmured, "In a place like this." The doctor then glanced at me, raising an eyebrow in question.

My frown lifted into a grin as I turned back towards the old man.

"Dark King Silvers Rayleigh." I heard Kid say, "Ain't no masking him. What's a legend like him doing here?"

"Here on the island, I just go by Coating Engineer Ray-san." Rayleigh smiled, "I wouldn't go around throwing that name around too much. I'm an old man now. I'd rather live a peaceful life." He walked over towards me and tilted my head towards him.

"What kind of peaceful life is getting yourself captured and crashing slave auctions?" I smirked, making his smile grow as he analyzed my wounds.

"It's quite nice," He said, "Though it would be better if my niece wasn't so troublesome. Are you going to be okay?"

My smirk grew into a grin, "Don't worry about me. The idiot didn't get a clear shot, and it just grazed my head. Besides, it's numb now anyway."

"Numb?" I jumped at the other voice. "Last time I checked, that's not normal Mitsu."

I frowned at the name, "What?" Slowly, I turned away from Rayleigh and towards the voices that have been nagging me.

Two males stood side by side of each other. The taller of the two has dark blue hair, his bangs were pulled back forming a small ponytail in the back of his head as the rest of his hair rested just above his shoulders. He wore a plain black button shirt, which was left unbuttoned to show his chest and the scar across it. A belt rested on his hip, holding two pistols, one on each side.

The second male was slightly shorter. His dark crimson hair matched mine, though it was cut a little shorter. His hair was pulled into a ponytail, though a few strands escaped. A smile played on is lips as he looked at me. His eyes were the same blue as mine, though under his right eye was a star shaped scar. A black torn cloak rested over his body, which flared open as he had a hand resting on his hip.

Everything around them became a blur to me. Hot tears welled in my eyes, though I wasn't sure why. "Makoto. Sato." I whispered, the tears falling down my face. I didn't know them, but I was saying their names.

"Katsu! You're crying!" Luffy exclaimed, "Do I beat them up?!"

"Idiot!" Nami growled, slapping him in the back of his head. "Not everything is solved by that."

Then, I found myself gripping my head as a splitting pain filled it. My knees buckled as the air was knocked out of me. A shrill echoed through the room, and I was positive it was from me considering my throat felt raw.

Figures rushed towards me, but everything was blurry and fading. All I could feel was the pain in my head, as though my skull was being hacked at with an ice pick. Black swam in my vision as the pain continued, sending another shrill through my lips.

Then my vision was gone. Their voices were gone. Instead I was left with one sentence, spoken by a deep voice which sent chills down my spine.

"I'll cleanse your mind of that filth."

......................................

End of Chapter 30!

Very short chapter, I know... However, you'll finally get to see some of Katsu's background finally! Well... technically it's Mitsu... that's gonna be a bit weird in the later chapters to come.

This is not edited.