Chapter 65: The Ugly Pedo

I don't own One Piece

........................................

While I was grateful that we weren't in water anymore, I was skeptical of Luffy's plan on taking the Princess for a walk. Considering what the rest of us did just a moment ago. A certain fact which I had yet to share with Luffy, since we currently are with the Princess which he was very clear on describing as a crybaby. I felt that if I let on that we had tied up her father and the guards the Princess would freak out and think Luffy was in on it. That is not something I'm going to mess up, considering Luffy has pure intentions.

Of course once the Princess talked with me for a bit, I also didn't want to scare her. She's incredibly sweet, and quite innocent from what I've gathered. It almost makes me feel bad for tying up her father. Though it is weird talking to someone in a shark's mouth.

Playing with the tassels on my blue poncho, I frowned when I saw a small tear towards the bottom of the fabric. Considering I had used second hand fabric to make it, I can't be too mad. I'd just have to fix that later. Hopefully I can get some new fabric before we escape the island.

When Luffy tapped my shoulder, I turned my attention away from my poncho and towards my Captain. "What?"

He was squinting at the ground, "Is that Sanji and Chopper?" I followed the direction he was pointing in. Sure enough it was the two of them, though there appeared to be some angry people around them.

When I nodded, Luffy stood up and waved his arm. "Hey! Sanji! Chopper!" He grinned, "How's your nosebleed, Sanji?!"

I frowned, standing up as well. That figure Chopper was standing over was familiar. I'm almost positive he's that fishman we met before with Caime. What was his name again?

"Are those some of your friends?" The Princess asked.

"They're my pirate crew." Luffy answered.

"Luffy, what was that fishman's name that was with Caime?" I asked, then sighed and elaborated upon seeing Luffy's blank look. "The one that cooks takoyaki?

"Hachi!" He answered immediately.

I pointed down again, "He's hurt."

"Huh?" His grin dropped into a frown. "I'm going down there for a second!" He hopped down without a second thought, making me rise to follow.

However I only let myself fall a few feet, stopping myself when I was eye level with the Princess. "Please stay right here. I'm going after Luffy, and we'll be right back."

"Okay, Katsu." She answered back.

Smiling once more, I let myself fall towards the ground. Seeing the angry crowd, I took out a fan and let the wind from the swipe blow them back a bit.

"-Are you hurt?! Who did that to you?!" Luffy demanded.

"Katsu-chwan~!" Sanji greeted as I landed softly on the ground.

I didn't say anything back to the happy Chef. Folding up my fan I kept it in my hand as I glared at the fishmen as they stood back up.

"He won't say!" Chopper cried, "he just keeps telling us to leave the island!"

"Was she the one to blow us back?" The crown murmured.

"No way. Anyway I thought the Straw Hats were occupying Ryugu palace."

Rolling my eyes, I turned away from them as they didn't seem to have the intent to attack yet. Glancing at Sanji I eyes the two band-aids on his nose. "You feeling better yet?" I asked, frowning as I squinted at him. Did a nosebleed really do all that?