Chapter 46: 3D2Y

I don't own One Piece

......................................................
Also, I tried to draw Arisu... Hopefully it kinda helps you get an idea of what she looks like, but I'm not the best artist to bear with.

Just about all of my supplies were packed

Just about all of my supplies were packed. With the help from Arisu and a few others, I managed to get everything I needed. I had even found a merchant that agreed to give me a ride to Sabaody Archipelago.

Though I wasn't sure if I even had a Captain anymore. Arisu had told me of the events that happened. That Ace and Whitebeard were dead. That Shanks and Taro stopped the fighting, and gave a proper burial for the two. That Sato was okay, but nobody as sure of Makoto since he disappeared with Luffy and one other.

She had also told me that when Luffy was last seen, it did not look good. It was possible that he was dead.

I didn't want to believe that. Though it really made me realize one thing. I wasn't ready to take on the New World. My crew wasn't ready to take on the New World.

Either way, I won't let that stop me from meeting back up with them. Hanging onto hope that my Captain would be there.

Organizing my bag, my fingers paused at the snail and note still taped to it. The note was written by my brothers, or at least one of them. Judging from the neat handwriting I would have guessed Makoto. But it's been years since I last saw them, so I couldn't say anymore.

Makoto had wanted to be a marine. Somewhere along the line that changed. I remember him as a shy, soft spoken boy who I protected from bullies. Now he's charging into fight- wars, like was running to a feast.

Then there's Sato. My twin. Out of the two of us he was more soft spoken and level headed. I wondered how much of that was still true. He never stood up to the bullies either, not that I had a problem with that. Obviously that's different. He attacked a Celestial Dragon like it was nothing.

Either my boys have grown incredibly stupid, maybe more than Luffy, or they've grown up.

Sighing, I tucked the snail back in the bag. I'll call them once I'm back with my crew. Hopefully by then I'll work up the courage to speak to them.

It'll be weird to be called Mitsu again. Perhaps they wouldn't mind calling me Katsu. Even with most of my memories back, I still don't feel like Mitsu. I don't know if I even will again. That child is gone.

"Katsu." Turning, I looked to see Arisu standing by the door. A newspaper sat in her hands.

"I'm about packed." I sighed, expecting her rush me.

"I think you want to see this." She said, holding out the paper. "Your Captain is in it."

My eyes widened as my mouth ran dry. Softly, I looked at the paper. It wasn't the words that caught my attention. It was the picture.

Luffy was okay.He was holding his Straw Hat to his chest as his eyes were closed. Though it was something else that caught my attention. The writing on his arm, which wasn't bandaged to shop properly.

3D2Y.

The 3D was crossed out.

Thinking back to Sanji's letter, I nodded silently. My Captain had given us all an order.  The way he delivered it was almost too cleaver for him.

"I suppose you should be leaving then." Arisu sighed, watching me place the paper down.

"Change of plans." I said, making the woman blink. "I believe I have two years." Unzipping my bag I looked back at the woman. "Is that offer of yours to train me still up?"

Though she was confused, she smirked. "It is. Though, I want to know which type of training you're interested in."

"All of it." I answered. "I want to improve my art. My Captain deserves the best. But, if you don't mind, I would also like some guidance with fighting. Haki especially. I won't survive the New World as I am now, and I can't let me crew down."

Her smirk grew into a grin, one that I rarely saw from Mamoru. "I like your attitude. I'll take you on as my pupil, since I know you have talent and drive. But I promise you, you'll have sleepless nights, and I'm going to work you until you're numb."

She rose an eyebrow challenging me. "You still up for that?"

I didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes."

Never did I think I would even meet Arisu. She has been my role model for years. Now, not only have I met her, but she's going to train me. In my art and Haki.

I have two years. There is no way I'm going to waste this time.

Luffy. The next time you see me, I'll be stronger. And I'll be the best artist around. Because the future King of the Pirates deserves only the best.

............................................................

End of Chapter 46!

Since I technically got 15 comments in the last chapter I figured I would go ahead and update this, especially since it is a shorter chapter too.

Following this chapter are a few chapters which include Katsu's training. I'll just say this now as a big hint. Remember the people she talks about during her training. At least one, if not more, will show up again later on.

This is not edited.