Chapter 53: Set Sail!

I don't own One Piece

..............................................................

Somehow I had gotten separated from Usopp and Nami. I'm not sure when it happened, or how. Though I'm sure they took a wrong turn sometime back. I clearly wasn't lost, since I didn't have anywhere to go.

Of course, when I found myself standing outside an art supply shop I couldn't stop myself from going inside. Unlike the last shop I passed by, this one didn't have the 'no shoes no service' sign hanging up. Why anyone would put such a thing up is beyond me.

"Welcome!" The shop keeper greeted, busy hanging up some paintings. "Special on paints, buy one get one half off!"

"Thanks!" I called back, walking down the aisle. Luckily I had a good amount of money on me, so I wasn't worried about not being able to pay for any supplies. Being a famous artist has its perks.

Subconsciously my tongue poked out the corner of my lips as I looked over the pencils. It never hurt to get some more. Grabbing a few different packs, I walked over to the paint. Since it was on sale it couldn't hurt to get some.

Besides, I think it might be nice to paint a few portrait of the crew. It would be a nice side project for me, and I think it would be cool to hang up in our dinning room.

After selecting a good amount of colors, I walked towards the canvas aisle. Already knowing the size I needed, I grabbed nine then paused before grabbing a tenth.

If Luffy did like the idea, he would give me hell for not painting myself. Or he would become a problem solver and paint me himself. Which while it is sweet, it wouldn't sit well with me after witnessing his art skills.

Once I figured I had grabbed enough, I walked to the counter and set the stuff down. My attention went to the shop keeper, who was making sure the picture they had was straight. Curiosity got the better of me and I peeked around to look at the picture.

Immediately I recognized it. It was the first picture I did once Arisu introduced me. Clearly, this one wasn't the original, as that one was in a art gallery back on Artist Haven, and I could see different brush strokes and a few different details that weren't the same. This one was just a copy, but it thrilled me to see it.

The man hopped down the ladder, clapping his hands as if he was wiping off some dust. With a nod and a toothy grin the man turned around to look at me.

"I apologize for the wait!" He chuckled, glancing back at the picture. "The copy I ordered finally came in. I absolutely love this picture, the artist is fairly new."

I nodded, "Ah, I'm fairly familiar with her."

He started scanning the items. "I heard she was taught by Arisu-sama. I'm sure you know her, every artist that walks in here knows Arisu."

Once again I nodded, a small smirk on my face. "Ah, yeah I definitely know her."

The chime of the door turned my attention away from the shop keeper. I blinked at the green haired woman. Her attention was completely on me, though her eyes were narrowed in annoyance and a scowl was present.

"You little shit, you got lost again, didn't you?" She demanded, walking over to me.

I curled my lip in annoyance. "Eh?"

"Arisu-Arisu-sama..." The man behind the counter stammered with a gasp.

"Your crew should be leaving soon. The marines are completely surrounding the area." She rolled her eyes. "Clearly if you didn't get lost you would have been on that ship by now."