Chapter 69: Mr. Hottie Needs Saving!

I don't own One Piece

....................................................................

"Here's what happened at Ryugu castle. Hody and his band attacked and took the King, his soldiers hostage. And four of your friends are missing." Jimbei said.

I had moved to sit beside Franky, who had finally dried his tears though he was still sniffing occasionally. Having heard the news of my crew members missing, I frowned and nibbled on my bottom lip. With Zoro I'm sure they'll be fine. Brook shouldn't be in too much danger of drowning, as there are two people with him that can swim. Usopp, though still cowardly, can indeed fight.

Until we regroup, I'm sure they'll be fine.

The same can't be said for the King. He was already in bad condition before Hody made a move. Probably no thanks to my crew and I.

"If Hody's scheme is working," Hachi mumbled out, gaining out attention. "Then the kingdom should be descending into chaos right now."

Typically, I kind of like chaos, but apparently only when me and my crew are the cause of it. This particular one just isn't something I'm favoring right now. On another note, this must be why he got beat up and why he refused to say anything. He had heard the plans and didn't want us to get involved.

How stupid.

"Hody hates humans more than Arlong does. He's the embodiment of the pure accumulated hatred of all fishmen." Hachi explained. "But there is one way he's different from Arlong. Though Arlong despised humans, he never prayed upon his fellow fishmen. But Hody will kill any fishman who's friendly with humans in cold blood."

"Well he seems like a swell guy." I sighed.

Luffy turned to me, frowning, "No, Katsu. He seems like a bad guy. We have to kick his ass."

I blinked at Luffy before letting out a small smile and a sigh. There really was no point in correcting him, so instead I nodded. "Right, of course, Captain." He nodded sharply at me then turned back towards the others, who were staring at him with deadpanned expressions.

"Ahh!" Chopper cried out in shock, "There's a huge transponder snail in the forest!"

Turning to look in the direction of Chopper's paw, I indeed saw a huge snail moving towards us. It was easy to recognize, as there was one similar on Artist Haven. Though I'm sure this one has better reception.

"The monitor's activating!"

My lip curled in distaste as a fishman entered the screen. It didn't take a genius to figure out who this was. However my distaste first showed when I saw the hat on his head.

I pointed my arm out, gesturing to the ugly hat on his head. "Who the fuck wears that shit?!" It looks worse than Law's hat.

"Attention all citizens of Fishman Island... Can you hear me?" He frowned for a moment before continuing. "I am the Captain of the New Fishmen Pirates. Hody Jones!"

I sighed, looking at Chopper. "Please tell me you agree with me. He should not be wearing that kind of hat."

The reindeer deadpanned at me, "That's really what you're worried about?"

"To the citizens of Ryugu Kingdom on Fishman Island, I have an announcement to make!" A grin curled up his lips, showing more of his sharp teeth. "This Kingdom will fall! Then it will be reborn! Behold, your new King!"

I narrowed my eyes, my arms crossing over my chest. It's a bit early to declare that.

"Those who want to be friends with the humans will have to go!" His grin dropped into a scowl, as if the word humans brought on a bitter taste. "Soon the new citizens from Fishman District will be coming here! They all hate humans and eagerly await the New Order."