Chapter 75: You Gotta Join My Crew

I do not own One Piece

.........................................................
          3rd POV
.........................................................

 Surrounding the ship were nothing but roaring waves and belting rain. The ship for the most part was fairly plain with the exception of the Jolly Roger that decorated the sails, the eyes of the skull replaced by green emeralds. Few crew members could be seen rushing along the deck to control the ship as the storm passed through.

The navigator of the ship, a petite looking man with blonde hair and glaring red eyes, was out shouting orders with promises that the storm would be passing. His hands were adorned with red metal gloves, which were coated with sea prism to help give his punches an extra kick to the devil fruit users. Rumors have it that the reason his gloves are red is due to to being stained red from all the people he's beaten down. Said rumors are one of Masa's favorites. The other being that he was dragged up from hell itself, though those weren't started by marines.

It wasn't long before the storm suddenly gave away, and instead the sun came out to beam down on the pirate crew. Masa nodded to himself, mumbling that it seemed on schedule for what he expected.

Frowning at the water still covering the deck, a rather tall pale woman with long white hair which she pulled into a delicate side braid, sighed and walked towards the lower deck door. Her white kimono she wore was completely soaked, and she wasn't a fan of being cold. Kuro pocketed her flute before turning to the other blonde on the crew, who also appeared soaked.

"Sango, I know you don't mind being dirty, but it really isn't good for you to stay in soaked clothes." Kuro scolded, her voice as smooth and elegant sounding as if she were softly singing. "I strongly suggest you at the very least change your clothes, if you don't wish to warm up in the shower."

Said blonde turned abruptly to look at Kuro, a smudge of dirt still lingering on her cheek dispute being soaked. A rather large grin formed on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Ne, is that an invitation to join you, Kuro?"

"Absolutely not." The woman shot down, her voice turning icy as her sea foam eyes glared towards the blonde.

Masa rolled his eyes, looking down at his wrist before freezing. "Shit." He mumbled before holding up his arms and looking around. "Everyone freeze! I've lost the log pose!"

A series of groans filled the deck as they all snapped back at him for losing it again.

Inside the dinning room sat three figures, which all paused in their conversation at the loud complaints being shouted out against the navigator.

The first to react was the Captain of the ship. His hat shadowing over the top half of his narrowed face, leaving only his smirking mouth visible. A white shirt was worn, though half of it was left unbuttoned and allowed all to the see the deep visible scars that layered his chest. His hair, a sandy blonde, was rather long for most and tied up in a ponytail which then fell to the midpoint on his back.  A deep chuckle escaped Taro's lips as he brought a hand up to try to smother his amusement.

The next to react, with a smaller amount of amusement, was the first mate of the crew. Kimiko was, bluntly put, a rather scary looking woman at first glance. The scar on her cheek didn't help with making her look friendly, but her eyes which always seemed narrowed into a glare and a natural frown always set her off from the stereotypical 'friendly kinda girl'. She enjoyed watching people squirm under her glare, it gave her a form of power she hadn't had growing up. Her hair, also rather long, was smooth and let down freely. Her red coat was tossed to on the back of her chair, allowing full view of her black bra, which was the only piece of clothing she wore to cover her upper half. It also allowed full view of the many scars that marked her body, all of which were quite old and clearly from childhood. The other thing left visible was the bronze band that wrapped around her arm, it intertwined and looked somewhat of braided olive branches, it was also something that Taro would find himself looking towards often.