Halloween Special 2023!

I do not own One Piece

..........................................................

3RD POV
.........................................................

Katsu was unusually busy. She had been running around to each crew mate on the ship and insisting she take their measurements. Most were confused, arguing with her need for measurements, mainly Luffy and Usopp. Zoro tried to voice some complaint, but simply sighed and let the artist be after a wave of dismissal from her. Others simply let her take what she needed without any complaint. Then, the few that were happy to let her take their measurements, mainly Robin, Nami, and Sanji.

Then, there was Sato. Who had been welcomed onto the ship by the Captain under the condition that he interact with Luffy's demands of a daily game. He hadn't realized how serious the Captain was about demanding a different childish game everyday, but he kept with the demand as he wanted to spend Halloween with his twin after their years apart. When Katsu had demanded his measurements he reacted towards his twin with suspicion.

"Why do you need that?" He demanded, crossing his arms over his chest as he continued to side step her every move.

"Oi!" She glared, jumping towards him again. "I'm taking everyone's measurements on this ship because I'm in charge of everyone's costume!"

He frowned, "You sew? Don't you just draw pictures?"

Sato stumbled forward when a foot came down on his head, he clutched the bump on his head before turning around to glare at the crew's chef. Sanji met his glare with one of his own as he was holding onto a glass of frozen liquid.

"Katsu-chan does far more than just draw pictures. She's our artist, which comes with more than just drawing."  He puffed out a stream of smoke to the side before reaching out to hand over the drink towards Katsu with a smile. A smile which instantly turned into a glare towards the twin. "Show your sister some respect, and just let her take your measurements. Even Marimo let her take his."

"Ah, Mr. Hottie let me take them pretty quickly." Katsu nodded, taking a sip of the drink before grinning at Sanji. "Thank you for the drink, Mr. Husband!"

Sanji instantly swooned, his face turning a shade of pink and his eyes turning into hearts. "Anything for you, Katsu-chwan!"

"Mr. Hottie.... Mr. Husband..." Sato grumbled, glaring at the chef as he danced away. He turned towards his sister with a frown. "Why do you call them that?"

This time when she approached him to begin taking his measurements with the measuring tape he didn't move. She moved his arms up, which he complied to silently. She mumbled out a few numbers, and Sato wondered if she would remember it without writing it down.

"They earned their names." She responded, "Not that Zoro wasn't hot before, but have you seen him now?" She looked around before nudging Sato in the shoulder. "Did you know his chest is bigger than Nami or Robin's?!"

Sato frowned at the information, unsure why that mattered at all.

"Mr. Husband, simply put, is what I think everyone would look for in a husband." Katsu answered, holding up a finger as she began listing things. "He's good looking, and I think he would defend his wife to his dying breath. However, his biggest asset is his cooking. If he promised to cook for me for the rest of my life, I'd probably marry him right immediately."

A frown tugged at Sato's lips as he looked towards the two individuals, a glare forming on his face when Zoro met his gaze. The swordsman blinked in confusion at the glare, looking around him before returning the glare with one his his own at the twin. However, when Katsu turned to look back at Sato, the glare dropped and a smile had replaced the look.