Chapter 77:Marimo

I don't own One Piece.

.................................................

We were to be setting sail later today. Which I suppose is why Zoro said we would go shopping. I did mention that I needed to get some more art supplies, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to get more sake in case Sanji doesn't stock enough.

As the temperature was perfect, I had dressed in some short overalls with a rainbow stripped shirt underneath. My hair was pulled into a quick ponytail, as I didn't feel like bothering with a braid today. On my belt I still had my sketchbook and fans, however I felt the need to get another sketchbook. This one appeared close to being finished, and with Luffy I'm sure it will be soon.

"Did anyone else mention needing anything?" I asked as I walked beside Zoro.

He cleared his throat and shrugged. Taking that as a no, I shrugged as well and continued walking with him.

"E-Excuse me!" We paused to look at a nervous looking mermaid that addressed us. "Are you perhaps lost?"

We both frowned, "Eh?"

"Well, I've noticed you two have walked past here about four times." She smiled sheepishly.

I stared at her, "What's wrong with us wanting to walk around and enjoy a stroll? Just because we walked past a few times does not mean we're lost."

She blinked and flushed before apologizing. "I'm so sorry! I didn't think that you were just walking around."

Huffing I started walking again, Zoro quickly following after me. "The nerve of some people." He shook his head in disappointment.

I nodded in agreement. "Exactly. I can't believe she would actually think that we would get lost."

"Insanity." He added, making me nod again just before I saw the big paintbrush sign.

"Oh! There it is!"

Had we probably passed this up three times? Yes. Would we ever admit to passing it up or ever being lost? Absolutely not.

I paused before going in and looked at Zoro, who didn't look as interested. "Ah, did you want to keep looking for the place you want to go to? We can meet up later?"

He blinked at me, frowning. "Eh? We'll just go together. Less trouble that way."

I nodded once more in agreement. We would likely get in trouble by ourselves. Together we could likely keep one another out of a bad situation.

Walking in, I first made my way to the wall filled with paint. I needed more of every color. Those paintings I wanted to do will need a lot of paint. Zoro held out his arms as I picked up each thing of paint. Generously he held everything I grabbed, making my trip far easier.

Following the paint, we ran by the prisma colored pencils. I also needed to replace those as well as I have just about used them to the nub. I added in another two sketchbooks, and some more drawing pencils before making it to the counter.

Thankfully, after being with Arisu and having my art in Museums around the world now, I don't have to think at the price. I'm technically rich, as each painting I sold went for millions.

Though I will never tell Nami how much money I have. She'll use it to exploit me.

Zoro frowned at the price, "I was going to offer to pay..."

I shook my head, "Nah, I know Nami gave your both of our allowances but it's all good." I picked up the bag and handed him one before grinning. "Let's go find some sake."