Chapter 59: Nipple Lights!

I don't own One Piece

........................................................

My tongue poked out of the corner of my mouth as I shuffled through my bags. The light had vanished and we were sailing in darkness. Before anyone could protest I had gone to my room to grab some flashlights.

Feeling sweat drip down my back I let out a huff and tossed my jacket off. With my poncho still tied around my waist I let out a sigh as I felt a little cooler without the heavy jacket on me.

Bending down I continued to dig through my bag. Thankfully, I managed to grab a flashlight. Considering I can never find anything in my bag when I need it I'll consider this a win. Clicking it on my eyes blinked at the sudden burning light. Once I was used to it, I shoved everything back in my bag and walked out of the room.

The light guided me back up the deck. However, before I could step foot on the grass the ship shot forward. My eyes widened as I fell backwards down the stairs and I felt air leave our bubble.

Rubbing my head I sat up and frowned. "How many coup de burst have they used?" I muttered worriedly. "Our air here is clearly limited."

Sighing, I walked back up the steps, this time making it to the deck. Holding up the flashlight I grinned. "Guys! I found- What the fuck is that?" My grin dropped as I pointed to Franky. Namely his lit up nipples.

The Cyborg grinned at me, "Nipple lights!" He announced simply.

I blinked, my flashlight now useless. My nose scrunched up for a moment before I nodded. "I'm both impressed and slightly disturbed." Then I tapped my chin and looked at my chest. "Yet, I strangely want some too."

The males, with exception of Chopper, looked at me with reddening faces. Quickly Robin and Nami stepped over to me and shook their heads. Robin turned me away from Franky, shaking her head softly.

"Franky has been a terrible influence on you." Robin sighed, then looked back at Franky with a chilling glare. "Don't give such ideas."

Nami blinked at me, pointing to my exposed skin with wide eyes. At her silence I felt my insecurities sneaking back up. Perhaps I should have hidden my scars. Especially my back, that's where most of them are.

Did they scare her that badly?

How ugly.

"Katsu! Your skin looks so healthy! It's practically glowing!" Nami marveled, "And you have abs? Do you know how hard it is for us girls to get abs!"

I blinked. She wasn't disgusted by the scars?

Then my face light up in flames.

Clearing my throat, I nodded. "Ah, of course I know how hard it is to get abs. I wasn't really going for abs though. Arisu-sama just worked me hard." I looked down at my stomach. "Also, do you mean I'm sweaty? It's hot."

"No, that's-" Nami shook her head in amusement. "Never mind." Then she grinned, almost looking proud? "You've never showed this much skin!"

Robin cleared her throat softly, halting Nami. Instead, she brought our attention to Franky, who was flashing his nipple lights. "It appears that Franky is trying to find out what that light is."

I blinked in admiration at Franky. "Those nipple lights really are useful."

"Do you see anything?" Chopper asked, squinting at the approaching lights.

"It's still too bright." Usopp responded.

I frowned, "Ah, I don't have a good feeling about this."