Christmas Special!

Alright! So a few notes here before I begin. One, a disclaimer, I do not own One Piece, nor do I own Naruto... Another note, anything that happens in this chapter does not retain to the actual plot.

................................................

It was the night before Christmas, as my crew was completely wasted. Our captain was fairly disappointed when we couldn't find a snow island to go to for Christmas, which meant we would be stuck on the ship for the holiday. The only one who didn't care was Zoro, since he didn't really celebrate Christmas, as he didn't believe in any religion.

I admit, I had been drinking as well, my own disappointment sinking my heart. This was my first Christmas away from Mamoru and Yumi. Our traditional hot cocoa with a hint of chili before bed wouldn't happen. Nor would I wake up to a silent bar, which would soon flood with island residents to wish us a Merry Christmas. I wouldn't be treated to Mamoru's holiday eggnog, or Yumi's burnt ham that she tried to make for us.

With the realization that I would miss out on the traditions I had grown used to made my stomach drop and my heart sag. Though my tolerance was higher than most, which left me the only one still awake. Snores escaped from the Luffy, Usopp, and Zoro. Chopper made little cute noises, which could be equivalent to snores. Small giggles and murmurs of Nami, Robin, or my name sounded from Sanji. Nami slept silently, and Robin had excused herself to her room after Franky had fallen asleep.

A sigh escaped me as I rested my head on my arm, one hand outstretched clutching the mug filled with rum. My hair was out of the ponytail, splayed around me messily. I swirled the liquid, watching it move in circular motions before sitting up to drink the rest.

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I stood up from the chair. The screech from the chair didn't stir my crew mates slumber. My nose crinkled at the slight rocking of the ship, my tipsy state not appreciating the constant movement.

With slow steps, I walked out to the deck. Opening the door I stumbled out of the den, my feet numb once again as I tried to walk. Frowning at my feet I kicked them as I walked to the railing of the ship, hoping to put some feeling back in them.

Leaning against the railing, I pulled out the sleeping transponder snail with an eye patch. My heart sank further.

"He had to have noticed it missing by now." I whispered, glaring at the snail. "Why hasn't he called?"

A big gust of wind flew over the deck, rocking the ship harshly. I rubbed my eyes as sea water splashed onto me. Clearing my eyes from the salt water, I yawned and placed the snail back in my pocket.

"Hey!" I paused, looking up to find the voice. All I saw was the ocean. "Over here!" Turning around I saw a ship, with two blonde's waving their hands, trying to get my attention.

"Me?" I asked, my voice only slightly slurred.

"Yes, dattebayo!" The male shouted.

Walking to the other side of the ship, I raised an eyebrow at the small ship the two were on. My attention was brought to the jolly roger, if it was that. It really just looked like a swirly leaf, but I wasn't going to judge them for their choice in jolly roger.

"What?" I asked, "Can't you see I was busy staring at my transponder snail hoping for a call?"

The female blinked, then smiled sheepishly. "Ah, we're sorry for interrupting you. But, you see, our team left us in charge of the ship, and I think we may have knocked it of course. Do you know the way to the nearest island?"

I pretended to ponder over her question, then I pointed in the direction we were currently going in. "I think it's this way. It's the way Nami has had us going for days."