Chapter 86: Not Consent

I do not own one piece

Fair Warning: At one point in the chapter is gets dark. I've marked it so if you wish to avoid it you may, it does retain to some of Katsu's past. I do try not to go into detail but as to avoid any kind of trigger I have placed a warning for ya'll.

...........................................

 "There, there, Captain." I mumbled, patting Luffy's back as he crumbled down on the ground crying about the disgusting legs he had on his back, which were no longer on his back. "I'm sure you'll..." I crinkled my nose in distaste, "fine another pair of legs."

The legs that had been on Luffy are no longer attached to my Captain. Instead it now has a detached head, which is apparently the owner of the legs. Though even now he's still missing parts of his body.

Meanwhile Franky, who is actually Nami, had whacked Nami, who is actually Sanji, as he... or she... was doing bad stuff to herself. Sanji, who is actually Chopper, is currently treating Nami's body.

Then of course there are the giant children. They're a thing too. A thing which I have no idea what to think of so far, but one of the smaller ones keeps staring at me and its weird.

"Ah, i wonder if this is a fever dream." I mumbled, "I've never been sick enough to have one, I wonder if I've finally fallen sick enough."

Did I take any drugs by accident?

Though I did contemplate the idea for a moment, I shook my head in the end. Even if I did, the likelihood of it actually working and causing me to trip this bad is very unlikely as my tolerance seems to be incredibly high.

Which would mean this is all real.

I wonder if Mamoru would believe this if I told him everything in detail?

"Shut your filthy traps!!" Franky raged, making the children surrounding him to run off.

I cleared my throat, standing up to walk towards the other crew mates who seem to be mixed up. My eyes trained to the cigarettes that were tossed on the ground before being placed in Nami's mouth. When Nami made the move to light the cigarette I blew out the flame.

"Don't do that." I mumbled, making them look at me with blinking eyes. "That's not your body, you shouldn't smoke in it."

"Katsu-chan!" Nami smiled then paled at the thought, "You're right..."

Crossing my arms over my chest I frowned and looked over the mixed up crew mates. "I think I have an idea, but go ahead and state who you are."

They nodded in agreement and Chopper stepped up first. "First, I'm Franky. Don't expect me to help you if you get hurt!"

How he managed to ruin Chopper's completely adorable face really confused me.

"And I'm Chopper!" Sanji popped up next, and I had to blink as he looked rather cheerful. Like Franky, the facial expression on Sanji looked like Chopper. "I will help you if you get hurt!"

"This is Nami." Franky pointed to himself, the tone deadpanned. "And I'd rather die than shoot a laser beam."

"But... the nipple lights..." I mumbled, puffing out my cheeks. "Lucky."

Nami opened her coat and immediately started groping her breasts. "And these babies-"

"Nope." I quickly stepped up and removed the hands before shutting the coat tightly and glaring at Nami, though it was truly Sanji I was glaring at.

"Sanji. Shame on you." I scolded, seeing Nami's freeze in shock. "You're inside Nami's body, therefore you need to be more cautious! Just because you're in her body doesn't mean she consents. You claim to be a gentleman, yet the first thing you do is grope Nami's body when she has no control over said body."