Chapter 27: Bounty

I don't own One Piece

........................................

I can't move. The only movement my body allowed was the slight movement of my eyes. How was that possible?

Sanji has already made his movement towards the leader of the Fish Riders. However, I'm still overcome with shock.

I looked back at the wanted poster, then back up at the angry crying man. He was real. He looked exactly like Sanji's wanted poster.

"How..." I whispered, shaking my head. "This drawing... There's no way.... Not real..."

"EEKK!" Chopper squealed, running to me. "Katsu's in shock!"

"Huh?!" Usopp shrieked, snapping his attention towards me as well. "How is she in shock?!"

"The drawing..." I whispered, looking back at the poorly drawing of our chef. "Real?"

Robin placed her hand on my shoulder. "She is the crew's artist. I think she's in shock at the fact something so poorly drawn can actually be a person."

"The drawing..." I muttered, looking at Robin slowly. "Sanji..."

"Yes, Katsu. That mad looks like Sanji's wanted poster." Robin smiled, carefully pulling me from both Sanji's. "Come on, I'll get you a glass of orange juice."

"Sanji's face..." I blinked, letting Robin pull me, my legs somehow working. "That guy."

"Shishishi! He's so ugly he put Katsu in shock!"

Robin closed the door and sat me down at the table. It wasn't long before she placed a glass of orange liquid in front of me and excused herself. As soon as I heard the door shut, I looked down at the bounty in front of me. There was no way someone could actually look like this. No way. Who draws these pictures anyway?!

Pulling out my sketchbook, I quickly pulled a pencil and sketched.  It was quick, but it was recognizable. I ripped the page out and folded it up.

"That's not possible." I nodded to myself. "I imagined it." I nodded again, standing up and walking to the door.

Opening the door I looked outside towards the leader again. To my relief, he not only was beaten down by Sanji, but he looked absolutely nothing like the wanted poster. I knew that wasn't possible.

"Ah, it was nothing after all." I nodded again, gaining a few looks from my crew. However with a look from Chopper and Robin, nobody said anything.

...............................................

"Did you really go into shock?" Zoro smirked, taking another bite from his takoyaki.

"Ah, sorta." I nodded, looking at the food in disappointment. There was no flavor. "I thought for a moment he actually looked like Sanji's poster, but that's not possible. Nobody can actually look like that." I chuckled shaking my head.

Zoro blinked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Uh, Katsu-"

"Is completely right." Franky and Robin finished, the cyborg sending a look at Zoro.

"She thought he looked  like the poster for a moment." Robin continued, taking a sip of her tea. "But luckily she got another glance, right Katsu-san?"

I nodded, taking a sip of my juice. A smiled pulled at my lips, Sanji had hand squeezed the juice. I'm almost positive he added something to it, as it had more flavor and I could actually taste it.

"How do you like the takouaki, Katsu?" Franky grinned, taking a sip of his cola. "You haven't touched it much."

"It has no flavor," I sighed, "I'm sure it taste good, but I'm getting none of it. Here, you guys eat it." I softly pushed my food towards the three of them. "Sanji's food has spoiled me, I'm used to tasting food now." I couldn't stop the small laugh that escaped me.