Chapter 101: The Siblings

I do not own One Piece

......................................................

3rd POV
......................................................

     A hand drawn map sat in front of the blue haired man as he studied it. In one hand he held a half eaten apple which he raised to take another bite from. The bangs of his hair were held back with a red bandana to keep out of his eyes. Over his clothing he wore a black cloak with the hood down currently.

He frowned and tilted his head as he tried to understand his scribbles. It was rather unfortunate that he had not been blessed with the same artistic talent that his younger sister possessed. Rather, it seemed to be quite the opposite. His drawing was so terrible that it was completely illegible.

Even to him.

"They'll get lost if they have to read that." He sighed, picking up the paper with his free hand and crumbling up the paper. "I'd just have to guide them." His nose crinkled and he fell backwards as a sneeze attacked. A groan escaped him as he sniffled.

"I'll kill him." Makoto mumbled to himself, "Damn bastard got me sick."

Taking another bite mid-sniffle, he didn't bother to sit back up and instead looked at the sky. He'd been on this island for about a week now. Most of the information of the inner layout had been gathered and was ready to share. The others were set to arrive any day now. He could have sworn he had brought someone with him, but he must have been mistaken.

It was far easier for Makoto to gather quick information to give with his devil fruit. He had set the safe spot he currently is in for his teleportation should be be spotted. His main concern was to not run into Sugar, thankfully his devil fruit gave him leverage over her devil fruit.

Though he couldn't draw out a legible map, which he supposed they were used to, his information would be enough to quickly complete the mission. With this mission completed, Makoto was going to receive some more information about his parents. Ivankov had promised they would give out the information to Makoto after the completion of this mission.

It had taken them years to confirm if his parents were alive. Now, he would have the location of where they've been hiding and hopefully why.

Once he had that information, then he'd tell his siblings everything. He'd likely leave once he gets the rest of his information he needs anyway. They would understand him going after his parents. Even if he had to join the Revolutionary Army to gather the information he needed.

Sato would be happy to finally be in the loop, and Makoto knew he'd feel relief for being able to come clean. Then they could perhaps join their sister for a while. Make sure the crew is treating her right, maybe even convince her to go with them for a bit.

A smile formed on Makoto's face as he thought of the upcoming future. Things were looking up from here.

.......................................................................

Sato hated being below the deck. It gave him panic attacks and made him extremely anxious. The only way he could be coaxed to go below deck was if he was with someone he knew to be safe. Though, there was apparently another way.

He kept his eyes closed as he tried to focus on his breathing. His hands were bound together by chains and any objects he had on him had been confiscated. Even his clothes had been changed into the nightmarish loose fitting ones that he remembered from before and his hair had been forced out of its ponytail and forced to hang loose.

His stomach rumbled in pained hunger, reminding him of the need for food which he would not receive. How long has it been now? A week? Or had he lost count and it's only been a few days? Perhaps he was lucky and it had really been a couple of weeks.