Chapter 78: Filler: Letters to Mamoru(Part 3)

I do not own One Piece

Also, do know that while this is a filler, just about all of my fillers are canon for this fanfic. The only chapters that do not pertain to the story line are holiday specials.

Since its been forever since I've done a letters to Mamoru, these are gonna go back to around Katsu's training time... Just a little heads up.
................................................

Mamoru,

I'm still upset that you never mentioned your sister is THE world's best artist! However, I will respect your decision of not saying it simply because of what happened. Only because of that though.
Also, did you really only have a 'hunch' that I was related to Shanks? Wasn't he and my Mom on your crew? I know I look a lot like them now that I have my memories back, so I'm really curious. Did you really not see it? I mean that could make sense since you only have one eye... Maybe you're just too damn old to remember what she looked like.
If you'd want... I can draw her from what I remember. Only because your damn senile brain has clearly forgotten what she looks like.
Speaking of which, what was my mom like on the crew? I faintly remember her mentioning the navigator a few times in some of her stories she used to tell us as a kid. Obviously that person would be you. She made it seem like the two of you were kinda close.
When you get the chance, please tell Yume I still think of her as a mother. I don't want her thinking that just because I have my memories back that she isn't important to me anymore. Hell, I don't think you could have handled me without her help, so you should thank her too!

Thanks for sending me a letter back, even though I definitely couldn't read your horrific handwriting.

Katsu

.................................................................

Mamoru,

It's been a while since I sent a letter. I've been a bit busy with training.
Do you remember Kenji? You know, the really lucky guy that made it to the island on some small raft without a scratch but can't fight for shit? He's not the prettiest on the outside but has a heart of gold? Well, he made it here, which I'm really surprised about.
However, Arisu refuses to train him in art. He comes by everyday and asks her, but she refuses him every time. I don't understand why, if you ask me he has far more potential than I do. If it weren't for her refusing him, I would be 100% convinced that he ate some lucky devil fruit.
Then there's this other guy, Haishi. He's kinda the heart throb of the island, and I was somewhat skeptical of him when he started dating Kenji. However, after a good sit down with him and interrogating him, I believe he might actually be genuine and actually care for Kenji. Hell, he interrogated me too! Though I'm only telling you this, while I'm acting like I'm okay with this, I still can't shake a weird feeling.
I think that's just me being overprotective though. I've sword to kick anyone's ass that break's Kenji's heart.
Also, I'm going to be calling Sato soon. It's been a while, and I think I'm almost ready. I'm super nervous though because what if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? What if he and Makoto are upset that I not only forgot them, but then didn't try to contact them after almost a year?
Maybe I'm a really terrible sister.
Speaking of sister, if you happen to contact yours, I would gladly appreciate it if you could tell her not to surprise attack me while I sleep. I do not appreciate it and I would love a full night of rest.
Oh! Arisu said I'm ready for my big debut into the art world! She's going to be taking me to some big fancy museum to reveal my first painting. It's nothing too special, just some nature stuff. I didn't want to get too risky for my first one, so fingers crossed that it actually works out well.

Katsu

...............................................................

Old Man,