Chapter 1.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a low sigh as we finally made it to Bora Bora. "I want you to enjoy yourself and relax," Adri mumbles placing her hand on my knee. "Same for you baby," I smile lifting her hand and kiss it. I relax onto her as we made it to a office.

The limo driver opened the door, allowing Adriana to exit first. "Thank you," she smiled holding her hand out for me. "Thank you baby," I smile lacing my hands in hers as we entered the luxurious office.

"Hello, may I get your name please?" The receptionist asks typing in his computer. "Morningstar-Matts," Adri said proudly looking down at me. I look up to see the receptionist look up at us smiling. "Ah, yes. The newly wed couple," he smile clasping his hands.

He called someone and had them to get our bags. "Follow me please to your honeymoon suite," he said as I slid my hand into Adri's, rubbing that familiar pattern that always make me feel so sane. "I take it that your theme was royalty?" The receptionist asks pointing above his head.

"Oh, yes," Adri chuckle gripping my hand. "It was perfect," I mumble as I see a small hut. "Here we are. If you need anything, just dial the number here," he said giving us a card. "We will, thank you," we said together causing us both to look at each other and snicker.

The gentlemen placed our bags down which earned a large tip from Adri. "Thank you," she said as we stood outside the door. "Before you open the door," Adri trailed off pulling her phone up starting to record me. "Don't record me if I'm going to cry," I pout earning a low chuckle. "You will be happy," she reply as I bit my lip and opened the door.

"Oh, my-" I gasp entering the large hut and see everything beautifully set up.

"It's beautiful," I smile looking back at her to see her smiling at me with the phone up

"It's beautiful," I smile looking back at her to see her smiling at me with the phone up. "Say see you in January baby," she said as I hid my face and look at the camera. "See you guys in January. Now come here," I giggle grabbing her hand and pulled her to the small balcony.

"After this, we will not be posting anything until we get back home," she said showing me she posted it. I bit my lip and look at the beautiful water. "You was right," she whisper wrapping her arms around me. "About what?" I ask rubbing her arms as she hug me tighter.

"This is one of the two best things to happen," she mumbles causing me to smile and slide my hand into hers. "My babies and having you to become my wife," she mumbles as I kiss her hand. "It is," I hum feeling her take the crown from my head.

"My queen," she chuckles as I turn and take hers off. "My queen," I hum pulling her down to a passionate kiss. She carefully made our crowns disappear from our hands causing me to panic and look at her. "They are in a safe place my love," she whisper lifting her hand up to my face. "Take off the dress beautiful while I get our bags," she said heading towards the door. 

I sigh unzipping my dress smiling at the sexy lingerie I chose to wear while leaving my heels on. "You look beautiful," I hear behind me, making me quickly turn and see Adri starring at me with her tie loose around her neck. "Thank you baby, you look amazing as always," I reply walking up to her and wrap my arms around her neck.