Chapter 77.

Jasmine's POV

"Looking good," I whistled as we prepare for Zayden's first game he's actually going to play in. "Six months pregnant and we look amazing," I smile as I put the babies in their hoodies and jersey with 'Uncle Zay' and the number six. 

I had 'Brother Zay' and his number along with everyone else but Zariah. She had 'Zay's Wife' and over her stomach she had 'Zay's Son'. "Ready to go?" I squeal feeling the Autumn air surround us as we exited the hotel.

"My baby really about to kill em out there," she smiled clapping her hands while I put earmuffs on our nuggets. "You four warm?" I hear Adriana chuckle as we took the short walk to the football stadium. 

We gave them our tickets and sat as close to the players as possible. "Home game and get to see Zayden play," Zariah smile wiggling in her seat. "I invited Samael and mama," Adri whisper causing me to look at her and smile. "That's nice honey," I mumble typing away in my phone.

"Honey?" She reply cringing at the name. "What? Ou, you hate that," I giggle darkly while rubbing my hands together. "Jazzy, no," she pout kissing her cheek. "Oh, yes honeybunch," I smile while rubbing our nuggets back while they play on our phone.

"Yo, Chaotic Six!" I hear someone yelled making me laugh. "Zay!" Zariah squealed causing him to look up from tossing the ball and wave. He jogged over towards us and held himself over the bars. "Hey baby," he smiled causing Zariah to happily waddle to him and peck his lips.

"I'm loving the jersey," he chuckle kissing her stomach. Me and Michelle let out a cough causing him to look at us and smile wider. "Wow, you guys look great," he chuckle then peck Zariah's lips again as he hopped down.

"I'm winning this for you beautiful!" He said flashing us the number six on his jersey while holding up six fingers. "You're number one bro!" Adri laughed as the kids giggle and lean back in their sharing seat. "You two will not be sharing everything little ones," I smile slouching in my seat but it was immediately smacked by my mother.

"Ma," I whined earning a taunting laugh from Symone. "Correct your posture," she scolded earning a sigh from me as I crossed my legs and folded my arms. "See, homemade jerseys are good," dad chuckle while hugging Adri. "Sure thing," mom giggle making me look to Symone and gag.

We talked and enjoyed our time until the game started. "He's not starting," Zariah sigh putting her phone down. "He's going to get in Z," I smile rubbing her back. "I know," she mumble staring at the number six with 'Z. Moore'. 

"Bro, what the heck!" Adri grunt slouching in her seat earning  smack on the stomach from mama. "Ouch okay, okay!" She groaned sitting up and man crossed her legs. "Twenty-two to zero? Put my brodie in," Adri huffed as second quarter started.

"Zay's in!" Zariah squealed as I gave the twins their apple slices. I watch Zay look around to throw the ball but no one was around. "Fuck!" He yelled then took off with the ball doing spins and hurdles over the opposing team.

"That's my boy!" Adri yelled scoring touching downs. He held up six fingers and pointed to Zariah. Zariah laughed as we all held up six fingers. "What I tell you Samael? He's going to be hall of fame!" Adri chuckle as their team celebrate.

"Let's go Rookie!" They celebrate making me smile at him proudly while checking up on the kids. "They're going for two," Symone mumble leaning to the edge of her seat. "I've never found football so interesting," I snicker earning giggles from Zariah and Michelle.

"Me too," they mumble as we watch Zayden grab the ball after a fumble. "Go Zay!" We cheered making me pick up the babies and stand up. "That's my boy!" Adri chuckle clapping her hands. She picked up Ty and pointed to the football field. "Look at Uncle Zay!" She laugh earning a high five from her son.