Chapter 32.

Adriana's POV

"Alright, you two will watch them over night. I swear if there is a single imperfection on our kids, I will kill you two," I promised to Azael and Sam as I gave them their diaper bag and the list of foods they eat. "Yes, ma'am," they gulped as I held the door open to mama and Samael's home. "I will see you all tomorrow. Be good babies," I sigh kissing their sleeping heads.

I closed the door and went upstairs and got dressed in a matching outfit as Jasmine.

(Reference)

"Damn, baby," I whistled twirling her in a circle. I gripped her ass and pulled her close to me. "You're so fine," I mumble as we walked downstairs. "Ah, you two love birds ready?" Zayden said taking a shot. "We're getting fucked up tonight, so let's go!" Jasmine shout grabbing a shot glass and some alcohol. "Oh, you're just going county style, Ju," Michelle said as I shrugged and took the shot.

"Let's go," she smile grabbing my hand and pull me outside to see a sexy red Lamborghini. "Oh, this better not be mines," I whistled as she got in the car. "It is, but I'm driving half way there," she said as I held the butterfly door open for her. She got in and let the roof down. "Damn, look at my baby," I smile getting in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" She ask as everyone got in their drop top cars. "Let's go!" Zayden shout and we began I drive their gaining compliments here and there. "This shit is sexy," I whistled as she blast her usual Beyoncé. 

"Yo, we're half way there Ju," Symone said as we made it to a red light. "Alright, let's switch," she sigh getting out with me. I passed her and turned to look at her ass. "Stop staring at my ass Adri," she giggle as I got in and revved it up. "Hell yeah," I said as she got in and smiled. "I had to make sure to drive past the police station before we raced," she said as Symone and Zayden pulled up next to us. "Oh, Hell Yeah!" I said leaning over and peck her lips.

"Man, get ready to kiss my ass," I laughed lowly as I hear someone scream our little group name. "Bull shit! Put five hundred on it!" Symone said as Zayden agreed. "Five hundred each!" I said as Jasmine recorded us. "Bet!" They said together as I glance to Jasmine. "You planned this, didn't you?" I smile licking my lips. "It's your birthday love, of course I did," she laugh as the lights turned green.

"They can't take this heat," I laughed as I took off and followed the directions on Jasmine's phones. "You didn't have to leave them like that," Jasmine laughed as we pulled up to the party in ten minutes. "I had to baby," I smirked finding a good park. I got out the car and hooked the key to my pants while lifting the hood back up. "You like it?" She ask making me turn to her and smile. "Hell, yeah!" I said getting out then open the door for her. "Thank you baby," she smiled as the rest of them finally got here. "Damn, what took you two so long," I laugh closing the doors.

"You have a Ferrari, nigga," Zayden pout opening the door for Zariah. "Still lost," I said rubbing my hands together. "Come on," Michelle said walking towards us and grab Jasmine and Zariah's hands. "Oh, they gone' cause some trouble man," Zayden said as we followed behind our girls. "You already know it," Symone mumble handing over the five hundred.