Chapter 88.

Adriana's POV

"Give me the babies. I've been waiting for a day like this." Mama said as I helped her put our babies in the car seat. "They're only four months old and you're taking our babies," Jasmine pout along with Michelle and Zariah.

"Child, hush. You should be thanking me for giving you this break, now go have fun and be the devils you are," she said making me and Zayden smile. "Of course," I replied licking my lips. "Sy, check in with Riri. We can go out to eat first then have some fun," I suggested as me and Zayden helped them carry the kids to the 'other side'.

"I'm down," he mumbled as Symone came with their bags. "Okay, Madison, Jaheem, Chelsea, and the twins," Sy breathe sitting down their bags. "Thank you honey bunches, now go have fun while me and Samael spend time with the grandbabies," she said as Samael started moving stuff around to put down their little play pin they bought.

"So what's the move?" Sy ask as we made it back to my home. "We're going-" I said only to see my wife coming down in all black with heels on. "Hey baby," she smiled as the other ladies came down dressed similar to her. 

"How long has it been?" Zayden mumbled referring to the last time any of us got some loving from our women. "A good couple of months and Jahi is hungry," I growl lowly watching Jasmine do a spin in her heels. 

Its like she did everything in slow motion and being the little tease she is, her eyes met mine as she slowly ran her tongue over the top row of her straight teeth.

Give her to me. Jahi growl making me smirk and let her take control.

Wait until that right time. I chuckle as she completely agreed then swapped with me. 

You two are up to no good. Justice laugh.

Jahi's POV

"Looking good mamas," I winked then flash my abs at her. "Oh, we're going in disguise?" She ask letting Tati take over while tilting her head. "Well, are you going to go get dressed or make us wait for you three?" Zariah ask making me smile and quickly appear in our room.

"All black occasion, we're about to do some sneaky shit," I chuckle going with my full back to the hood type outfit. I let my chain fit loosely around my neck as my black shirt fit around my arms tight. 

"We're ripped," I mumble lifting my shirt up and look at my abs. "Jahi!" Tati shout making me quickly put my black out boots on then appear in the livingroom with everyone else. "Sexy, here." She mumbled biting her lip while tossing me my dagger.

I saw her lean on her trustee bat while watching me twirl my dagger in my hand. She knows she is sexy and dare tease us like this. "Ready to go? We're taking my car," Tati said holding up her keys. "Drop tops it is," Darius laughed as we went into our overly large garage and got in our cars. 

"We're going out to eat first, right?" Amelia ask making Tati look at her and smirk. "Of course, let's head out to a buffet then ride around until the sun go down. After sun is fully down, it's our playground but you know three in the morning is demon time and I plan on having some fun," Tati giggles sliding her bat to my side of the car.

"Let's go," she mumbled backing out then slowly got on the road, waiting for everyone else. I put my shades on then opened the armrest compartment. "Oh, you're trying to fuck me tonight, huh?" She ask as I bulled out some weed.

"That's the plan," I smirk showing my fangs while rolling it up. I saw her squirm in her seat as Zayden drove next to us and Michelle behind us. I lit the blunt with my hand as we drove but got stopped by a red light.