Chapter 78.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, guess what tomorrow is?" Jasmine whisper rubbing her hand on my face and jaw. I opened my eyes seeing her straddling my lap. I look at my phone and saw it was Christmas Eve. "I believe it's the day I married the love of my life," I smile leaning up and made her lay on her side. 

I wrapped an strand of curly hair around my finger loving how soft it is. I felt her fingers run over my face as if she was admiring my features. I looked into her eyes, getting lost in her beautiful orbs. I trailed my fingers over her eyebrows down to her nose and mouth.

Her lips...

Her lips are so soft and warm. It's perfect. I can get lost in her talking because of how sweet and soft her voice is. "We need to get up," she whisper causing m heart to melt just from her saying five words. "Not yet," I mumble rubbing the side of her stomach while admiring her beautiful features. 

I pulled her closer to me and leaned in just to tease her. "Please," she mumble scooting closer to me. I pulled her closer to me and finally kissed her to extinguish the fiery desire that set on my lips. Only Jasmine can extinguish this fire and only she can set it.

I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, feeling her open her mouth slightly to allow me to slide my tongue into her mouth. I let out a relieving sigh as she sucked on my bottom lip. "I love you so much," I mumble pulling her to me and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too daddy," she moan as I sucked on her bottom lip and grip her waist. I wrapped my hand around her throat as an hungry growl escaped from my chest. "Adri," she whimper as I dominated her mouth and smell her slight arousal. I trailed my hand down her waist to her ass and gripped it firmly.

I pulled away from the kiss and made her turn on her other side so I can get closer to my wife. I wrapped an arm around her waist and slid my hand between her legs. "Spread them for me mamas," I whisper in her ear causing her to prop her leg up on mine. "Gently baby," she mumble allowing me to rub the lips of her glory then slide my middle finger between them and rub her clit in soft circles.

"A-Adri," she gasp as I continue my slow rhythm while leaving soft kisses down her nape. "Tha-that fe-feels good," she moans then let out a louder one as I slid my middle and ring finger into her core, slowly thrusting and curling them against her walls. "Ah, do-don't stop," she breathed reaching down and push my fingers deeper into her.

"You're so beautiful," I mumble fastening my pace while dragging my fingers down her tight walls. "Yes, yes," she pant grinding on my fingers while lacing her other fingers in mine. "I love you so much, my queen," I mumble as she threw her head back with her mouth slightly open from the pleasure. 

"Baby, I'm so close!" She squeaked as her legs began to shake.

"Mommy." "Mama." I hear causing me to freeze for a slight moment then continue. "Th-the kids," Jasmine pant while gripping my hand tighter. "Let it go for me then we can get the kids, queen," I whisper feeling her tighten around my fingers then release on them with a long moan coming from my wife.

"Thank you baby," she breathe then let my fingers go, allowing me to pull them out and suck on them. "No, thank you mamas," I sigh going into the bathroom and grabbed a warm towel and clean my woman up.

"Let's go get our nuggets," I smile heling up out of bed and helped her put some clothes on. "Waddle, waddle, waddle," she giggle do her little fast waddle to the babies room. "Hey nuggets," she gasp going to them and picked them up.

"Mommy!" They squeal as I lean against the door frame and watch her use her powers to lift them up and grab them. "Hey mommy tugs!" She smile laying them on their changing table and grabbed two towels.