Chapter 76.

Adriana's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since we've got the gender of the baby and our spouses has been constantly talking about baby showers. I'm currently in my home office with the twins while my gorgeous wife save lives at the hospital.

"Mama, coo he," I hear Makayla try to say cookie. "It's cookie princess," I smile muting myself on the online meeting. I lift my hand and open the gate watching her waddle her little self here along with her brother.

"Cookie," she giggle allowing me to give her the cookie. "Thank ou!" She giggle taking off with the cookie. "No problem princess, what about you Ty? Can you say cookie?" I ask holding a cookie up. "Coo," he mumble reaching for the cookie while whining. 

"We'll work on it prince," I chuckle then take myself off mute. "Thank ou mama," Ty said making my heart melt and my smile widen. "Your welcome prince," I mumble hearing the meeting continue on after pausing from my sudden voice.

I took my notes and questions remembering to put some stuff into the computer. "Alright, everyone is dismissed," I said seeing the kids chirp up at that familiar word. "Mama!" "Mama mama!" They giggle running towards us before I can leave the meeting.

"You've learned that 'dismissed' word huh?" I chuckle ending the call and kiss their cheeks. "Let's get some protein in those bellies," I smile picking them up and made us appear in the kitchen. "Don't tell mommy I did that," I whisper getting some Lunchables from the fridge.

"Don't tell mommy what?" Jasmine ask walking into the kitchen still in her scrubs. "Hey, baby!" I smile sitting them on the middle counter then give them their lunch (snack). "Uh, uh. Don't tell me what Adri?" She ask going to the fridge and get her already bowl of fruits.

"You look good," I mumble as she lean against the counter and ate her fruit. "I always look good baby, stop trying to change the subject," she giggle as I got behind her and massage her lower back. "My back has been killing me," she sigh relaxing onto the counter. "Let me take care of you mamas," I mumble working in her tight muscles and stress.

"I've learned a way to get some of the pressure off of your back," I hum as her phone ring from a FaceTime. "What?" She mumble then answered the phone. "My back is killing me!" Zariah whined as she propped her phone up and shown us in the camera so Zariah and Michelle can see. "Tell Zay and Sy to wrap their arms around you, right under the belly then slowly lift up your stomach," I said using Jasmine as an example.

She leaned her head back and let out a relaxing hum. "That feels so much better," I mumble as I watch the kids look at us while eating. "Then let down slowly but you might get upset," I smile feeling Jasmine place her hands back under her stomach.

"Don't stop," she mumble earning a chuckle as I carefully lift her stomach up some. "This feels amazing," she mumble but I froze feeling a small kick. "She kicked. Or little nugget kicked!" I gasp letting her stomach down then kneel. "Do it again princess," I mumble against her stomach.

Jasmine let out a gasp and pull my hand up to where she felt the baby kicked. "She's kicking," she pout wiping a tear from her eyes. "They are," I smile kissing all over her stomach. "Come here, we want to talk to an upcoming princess," I smile as she lift herself up off of the ground.

"I forgot you can do that! Luckyyyyy!" Michelle pout driving in her car. "It's okay. I only can use it when I'm at home," Jasmine sigh as I picked up the babies and pull her to our room. She kept herself levitated on the way up, letting me know how sore her feet must be. "Lay down mamas," I smile pulling the blanket back, earning a small giggle.

"Baby talk?" Zariah ask as Jasmine laid down on her back with her pillows under her to make her comfortable. "Your little sister is in there nuggets," she mumble as they placed their heads on her stomach. "Hey princess," I whisper looking up at Jasmine and pull the blanket over our heads. 

Ty and Kay began talking gibberish while I actually talked about everything we can do once she come. "We can take some family pictures like we did with your older sister and brother. It's going to be a while before we take you out in public but I promise you're going to have fun with us. Ask the nuggets," I whisper placing kisses on her stomach.

"What ya talking about?" Jasmine asks lifting the blanket. "No mommy," Titan said making me smile and pull the blanket back down. "Girl, Adri got the kids saying no to me," she pout leaning her hand down and rub the nuggets' head. 
---------------------------

"Burritos for my baby," I smile rubbing my stomach as I fix me and Adri our food. I made the kids a small homemade pizza while they all slept. I stuck hot fries in mines since I've been craving something spicy.

"Hey mamas," Adri's deep voice mumble wrapping her arms around my waist. "Hey daddy," I smile leaning my head back and pucker my lips. "That smells good," she mumble yawning then lift my stomach up causing me to instantly lay my head back. Pressure was off my feet and back as I plate our food and stepped back.

"I need to get the pizza out, babe," I mumble as she quickly lifted me up and sat me on the counter. "Don't hurt yourself, queen," she frowned getting it out and placed it on the stove. I turned the stove off with my powers as she turned towards me smiling. 

"How are you feeling mamas?" She ask kissing my hand then up my arm to my neck. "Baby," I laugh earning a small hum. "We need to get the kids up," I snicker as she pulled back and stared at me. "I'm actually having another baby with the love of my life," she sigh rubbing my stomach.

I couldn't stop the blush as she pecked my lips. "I love you," we both mumble at the same time as she stood straight and look at me with pure love. I ran my hand over her smooth yet sharp jaw line. "I love you so much," I mumble then frown as tears began to fill her eyes.

"You make me so happy and in peace," she mumble pecking my lips. I pulled her back in and held her close to me. "I never want to let you go," she whisper resting her forehead against mines. "I'm forever yours," I smile pulling her back into me and felt her tongue slide into my mouth.

"Infinity," she mumbles into the kiss as I felt a tear slide down my face as I felt every emotion my wife felt. "Infinite love," I sigh pulling away and peck her soft lips. "Let's go get the kids and get them ready for lunch," I hum wiping her lips as she wipe under my eyes.

Infinite love. Diamond gasp as I touch the mark on my shoulder.
/////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Titan's and Makayla's learning vocabulary?

Adriana helping Jasmine with the physical pain?

Jasmine's cooking lunch for her family?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!