Chapter 68.

Jasmine's POV

It's been a good three weeks and I'm already feeling the symptoms. "Shoot, I didn't miss this," I groan hearing rapid knocking on the door. "Love, are you okay? Are you pregnant?" Adriana ask knocking on the door rapidly.

"I'm fine love, go ahead and go to work," I said getting up and brush my teeth. "Okay," she sigh as I feel her sadness. I quickly went to the door and opened it, seeing her sad facial expression. "I need to do a test," I sigh biting my lip. "Okay, mamas. I love you," she pout as I tuck her shirt into her slacks.

"I love you too," I smile pecking her lips and rush her out of the house. "The twins are downstairs eating their breakfast and I organized your desk in our office," she said causing me to smile and blow a kiss to her. "Thank you baby," I smile hearing her talk to the babies while I quickly made some files appear in my hand from home.

I went down to the livingroom and sat on the couch, going through the folder. "Meeting with a satanic priest? Wait, what?" I frowned glancing to the twins and see their natural brown stare into mines. "Hey nuggets," I smile seeing them take that as an invitation to ditch their foods and make their way to me. "Aht, let mommy clean you up before you touch anything else," I laugh grabbing the wipes and clean them up.

"Knock knock," Michelle lazily mumble coming in and flop on my couch. "You took a test?" I ask pulling my clean nuggets on the couch. "No, I was waiting on you two to do the test," she said causing me to laugh and look back into the files while the twins silently watch cartoons.

"I want some alfredo," Michelle mumble as I feel that urge again. "Watch them!" I rushed going to the closest bathroom and throw up the small breakfast I had. "Yeah, we need to take a test," I mumble going back to the livingroom and grab the box off the couch.

I grabbed a couple while texting Zariah. She immediately called me and let out a low squeal. "I feel like shit but I think its symptoms of being pregnant," she sigh as I hear her greet some people. "I have some tests," I said biting my lip. "Okay, you and Mimi can go ahead and do the test then I'll do it when I come over for lunch," she said causing me to smile.

"How did you know Michelle was over here?" I laugh grabbing the folder from Titan after he tried to get it. "She's either around me, you, or the both of us if she's not feeling good," she laughed as Michelle sucked her teeth and grabbed a couple of tests.

"Alright, we're going to wait until you come to tell each other," I smile hearing her let out a nervous sigh. "This stuff takes too long," Michelle mumble coming back with the test. "Don't tell me! We're waiting until Z come over for lunch," I rushed seeing her look at it then nod her head.

"Okay," she mumble then threw it in the bag. I kissed the twins head then watch them run/quickly waddle to their play pin. I lift my hand and closed them in then walked to the bathroom.

"Please be pregnant," I mumble staring at the test while I wash my hands. I let out a gasp seeing the test reveal that I'm pregnant. I covered my mouth before I let out a squeal of happiness. I tossed it in the trash and walked back out to the livingroom. "Ugh, I'm going to be sick," Mimi said getting up and went to a bathroom. 

I got up and followed her to the bathroom and watch her lean over the stomach. "Yeah, it sucks but all that will be worth it," I smile lifting her hair up and rub her back. I glimpsed at her puking and I immediately felt sick. "Ah, no." I breathed holding it down as she got up and smiled. "Let me go brush my teeth," she mumble covering her mouth.
--------------------------------

"Okay, I'm here ladies!" Zariah said coming in while me and Michelle cuddled on the beanbag. "Where the babies?" She ask getting on the large beanbag with us. "Sleeping in their room," I mumble looking at her tiredly.

"Okay, let me go take the test," she yawned walking to the half bathroom. After a good five minutes of me dozing off, I heard a squeal. "Girls! Guess what!" She squeal coming back in the livingroom while drying her hands. "You're pregnant?" I ask sitting up tiredly.

"I'm pregnant," she squeal with tears in her eyes. "Me too," me and Mimi said together making us all smile and lay back on the beanbag. "We're really doing this," I breathe rubbing my stomach. "Babe?" Adri called earning a small sigh as I open my eyes.

I held my arms up and closed my eyes, waiting to be babied by my wife. "Hey mamas, you three okay?" She ask picking me up and sat on the couch. "I'm pregnant," I hum feeling her freeze and pull away. "You're serious?" She ask in excitement causing me to open my eyes. She jumped on the couch then the floor in excitement. "Like, dead ass?" She ask smiling and running around the livingroom.

I grabbed her hand and placed her hand on my stomach then peck her lips. "There's an baby in there," I smile feeling her arms wrap around me as she kiss all over my face. "Are you two pregnant too?" She ask excitedly as they look up at her and smile. "Yes, but don't tell them," Zariah mumble earning a nod in agreement from Michelle. "Okay, we need to celebrate," she smile leaning me back on the couch then kiss my stomach.

We got another nugget in there, Ju. I hear Tati sigh happily.
//////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The ladies being pregnant?

Zariah and Michelle waiting to tell their significant other about the exciting news?

Adriana's reaction to Jasmine being pregnant?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!