Chapter 15.

Jahi's POV

I squint my eyes at the security guards as they kept their eyes on my wife. "You okay baby?" Tati ask wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I'm good, mamas," I mumble as I placed our bags on the belt. I watched her go through the metal detector. "I know she fine but stop staring at my wife," I laugh lowly going through the metal detector.

They only looked away as I smirk and went to my gorgeous wife and grab her hand. "You handled that better than I expected," she smile as I kiss her hand and let her guide me to board the plane. "Woe, first class," Zayden chuckle as Tati smile and nod her head. "We ride in luxury babes," Michelle smile earning a high five from Tati.

We got seated and placed the babies next to us in their car seats. "Expensive stuff," I hear Jasmine's voice making me look at her and smile. "What?" She ask after seeing me stare at her. "Nothing," I blush making sure my princess is strapped in. "Alright prince, you're all set," she smile sneaking a cheese puff in his mouth. "How did you get that on here?" I whisper laughing lowly. "Baby, I'm as sneaky as I can be. After paying for all of this," she said shaking her head.

Not long after, the pilot announced for everyone to buckle up. I looked across making sure Jasmine is buckled u safely before I buckled myself up. 

Once we got in the air, I unbuckled myself and got Makayla out of her seat. "Mommy," Makayla pouts reaching for Jasmine. "Wow, you're gonna leave me like that?" I gasp handing her over to Jasmine. "When you want that nap, don't come wobbling back to me," I pout folding my arms. I smile hearing Jasmine's laughter. "It's okay baby," she giggles as Ty lay his head on her breast.

I relax in my seat and pulled my phone out and snapped pictures of them. I leaned up and took a picture of Zayden and Zariah smiling and talking to each other. I smile relaxing in my seat and slouch. "The food suppose to be better here," Jasmine hums as I look at her and the twins smiling to myself. "Whelp, I'm going to sleep for a good fifteen hours," I smile reclining my chair back. "Um, no you're not mama," she said as I felt her made my feet push the seat back to it's first position.

I let out a whine as she shown me the two bundles of joy. "You're lucky they're adorable," I mumble grabbing them and recline the chair again. "We're going to sleep for these fifteen hours then," I smile only to hear her sigh and put my chair back to normal. "Come on," I huff watching her squint her eyes at me. "I think we can stay up long. Don't you think so nuggets?" I laugh nervously.
--------------------------------

"We're finally here!" Jasmine sigh tiredly as we got in the limo. "I couldn't sleep at all," Michelle mumble looking at the dark sky. "It's a little past one in the morning so I know the twins are tired," I sigh feeling the driver drive towards the hotel that I had reserved.

I walked into the hotel with my arm around Jasmine tightly. "Hallo," I hear the receptionist speak. "Hallo, besprekings onder Morningstar-Matts," I said making him smile and look into his computer. He gave me the keys after complimenting my language. "So you just know every language?" Zay asks with amazement. 

I gave everyone their key then went to the elevator. "I will see you all at one in the afternoon," I said as we got on the elevator. "Alright," Symone mumbles as we all went to our room. "I'll get the bags while you put them to sleep," I said unlocking the door for her and placed the bags we carried to our overly large room. "Wow, you did great baby," Jasmine gasp as I smile and kiss her head. "Get comfortable mamas," I sigh and kiss her head.

"Okay," she smile laying the twins down and unclothed them. I went back down to the lobby and got the rest of our bags from Azael and Sam. "Rest, I will see you too tomorrow and don't dress so formal. Fit in," I said watching them look at me and nod their head. "Got it boss," they mumble as we load the elevator with our luggage.