Chapter 6.

Jasmine's POV

"I don't want to leave you three," I hear Adri whine as I fixed the twins clothes and check their diaper bag. "It's okay baby, we will stop by after before we have to meet with mom and dad," I said going to my beautiful pink matted car. "You hardly use your other car now," Adri chuckles helping me buckle them in while Sam and Azael got into a separate car. "I know," I smile as she held the driver's door open for me.

I pecked her lips, causing her smile to widen as she closed the door. "Keep our babies warm," she said looking at the snow on the ground. "Of course love, I wish we can control the weather like we do in our back yard," I pout biting my lip. She only chuckled and went to her car as I start the car, making sure my babies are warm and buckled in.

I drove to a random grocery store and parked in the parking lot while I look over the list. "Ready miss?" I hear Azael as he knocked on my window. "Oh, yeah," I mumble getting out and grab the twins. "Grab two baskets," I said walking into the store. "Ma mi," Ty giggle making me look at him and smile. "Yes baby boy?" I hum as Azael and Sam brought in a basket each. "I went over to the baskets and warm the seats up with my hands. "You two chose the coldest one," I snort sitting Makayla in my basket and Titan in Azael basket. 

"Stay close to me," I said squinting my eyes at Azael. I looked to Sam and pointed towards my babies. "Eyes stay on our surrounding and them two," I said earning a nod which did not sit right with Tati. "Yes ma'am," he corrected before I opened my mouth. "Good," I hum walking towards the fresh fruits and vegetables. "What should I make for dinner?" I hum biting my lip while Makayla and Titan talk gibberish as if they are having a full conversation.

I glance to Ty to see him starring at me with his pacifier in his mouth. "What baby boy?" I smile leaning over and kiss his nose. "What would you two like to eat?" I ask fixing the cap on Makayla's head. "Mac mac mac," Titan clapped as I looked at him with a smile. "Mac n' Cheese it is," I smile pushing them towards the isle with all the pasta.

"Woe," Sam said coming in front of us and stopped my basket. "Sam, I told you other people shop here too," I snicker as he sigh and glance towards Azael. "Sorry," he mumble as the taller man look at me with wide eyes. "Wow, you're um," he said snapping his fingers trying to figure out my name.

I let him try to figure it out as I grabbed the Craft's Man n' Cheese box. "Jasmine Morningstar!" He said out of no where causing the twins to jump and look at him with pouted lips which cause their pacifiers to fall out of their mouths. I let out a sigh and rubbed their cheeks while picking their pacifiers up from their lap. Thankfully it was hooked onto their shirts so it didn't fall onto this disgusting floor.

"Sorry," he frowned taking a step towards me as I leaned against the handle of the basket. "It's alright," I hum relaxing to Makayla leaning her forehead against my chin. "Don't get to close," Sam mumble folding his arms. "Azael, Sam. Watch the babies while I get some seasoning from down the isle," I ordered watching Sam replace my spot. "Yes ma'am," they said as I smile and walk down to grab seasoning that we will possibly need for burgers and chicken. 

Maybe we could make wings with it. Tati suggested as I bit my lip and grabbed what I needed.

"Hey, you're married to Adriana Matts. Right?" He asks as I nodded my head and walked back to my kids. "Yes, why?" I ask switching places with Sam. "No reason," he smile as I squint my eyes at him and walked away. "Keep an eye on him," I mumble finishing off my list feeling him follow me throughout the store.

"He's still following us. Would you like to get rid of him?" Azael grumble clenching his jaw. "No, I have a feeling my wife will be seeing him soon," I sigh as I went to grab some water. "If boss saw you grabbing anything heavier than the twins together, she will kill us," Sam said grabbing the water and place it in Titan's empty basket. I shook my head smiling to myself.