Chapter 16.

Jasmine's POV

"Baby, let's go on the Ferris Wheel before we go eat," I pout holding a nosy Titan in my arms. "Hold on baby," she chuckles as I look up at the beautiful sky. "This is the perfect time to get on," I smile feeling Titan kiss and blow on my cheek. I smile and blew on his cheek, earning fits of giggles from him. "Blah ah Blah ah," he babbled trying to stuff his hand on my mouth. "Ty no," I laugh feeling Adri pull us off somewhere.

I finally got Titan to stop trying to put his hand in my mouth. "Thank you," I smile putting my lips to his forehead. "Mwah," I gasp then leaned over to Makayla and do the same thing. "Baby?" Adri husk out making me look at her to see her look at me then the Ferris Wheel. "Yay, come on," I said making sure Titan is secured in the carrier.

I was so excited for the babies as we got on the Ferris Wheel. We got on and I slid to Adri, feeling her arm wrap around me. "This is beautiful," she mumble as I stare at the lights as we sat on the top. "It is," I smile glancing up to her to see her already looking at me. She leaned her head towards me with a soft smile while rubbing the back of Makayla's head. I leaned in and kissed her, hearing the snap of a camera.

I pulled away seeing her hold her phone up, causing me to blush and lay my head on her shoulder as it began to move again. We got off and waited for the other couples to get off so we can go eat dinner. "That was the perfect time," Adri smile wrapping her arm around my waist. I frown seeing dark aura come towards us.

"What is a black aura?" I ask tilting my head towards Adri. "A demon. You don't see it for family or close friends," she said as it got closer to me. The tall male walked towards us then snarled after bumping into me but stopped once he saw who I was. "Yo-you're the ne-next queen," he whisper bowing slightly. "Watch it," Adri snapped as he trembled and bowed his head. "I'm sorry your majesty," he whisper as I watch him look at my feet. "Watch where you're going next time," I sigh as he nod and wait for me to dismiss him. "Go on," I mumble as he nod and quickly walked off.

"Ou, look at you on your queen stuff," Michelle laughs walking up to us. I smile to myself and laced my hand with Adri's. "Hungry?" She ask kissing my hand. "Absolutely. I think our little nuggets are hungry also," I smile holding Titan up. "Let's go eat dinner then go back to the room," I said seeing her place Makayla on her shoulder.

"Mama," Titan pout seeing Adri hold his sister up. "You want to be up there with your sister?" I smile placing him on my shoulders while holding his hand. They both was talking gibberish while we walked towards a restaurant.

"Okay, I use to tolerate you two but now with the kids?" Zayden whined causing me to laugh and shake my head. "Alright," Adri hums as I place Titan back on my arms safely. 

"I'm so hungry," Michelle mumble as we all turn to her and Symone. "We told you two to eat but no, you ate already," I taunt going into the restaurant. 

"Well, hello. How many?" I hear someone speak perfect English. "Ah, table for eight plus two booster seats," Adri said pulling me into her. "Right this way," she smile taking us to a table. "Thank you," I smile as the babies suck on their pacifier while looking at us. I felt Titan tug at my necklace making me look down at him and softly tap his hand with my index finger. "You can't touch that baby boy," I hum kissing his nose.

His lip began to tremble while pouting causing me to look at him pouting then rock him in my arms. "Awn, mommy sorry," I smile as Adri hold the chair out for me. "Thank you baby," I smile taking a seat as a waitress come with two booster seats to sit in a chair. "Let them sit with us," Michelle pouts making me smile and look at them.

"Why?" I ask smiling softly.

They want to prepare to have kids! Diamond squealed making my eyes widen.

"We want to feed them for once," Michelle pouts as I squint my eyes at her obvious lie. I can tell when she's lying but to other people they could trust that statement with their life.

I do you know? I ask Diamond.

I know everything. She reply with a snicker.

"Go ahead," I hum looking at her with a smile. I heard a hum from Adri already knowing what she's asking. "Mhm," I reply earning a small chuckle from Adri. "What are you mhm-ing about?" Symone asks knowing me. "Nothing, dear sister," I snicker as they carefully place our babies in the booster. 

"Are you all ready for your drinks?" I hear making me look towards Azael and Sam. They nod their heads making me smile and bite my lip. "Water, and a cup of ice please," I said glancing to the twins to see their caps still on.

I slyly lift my fingers, making it slide behind them. "Alright, I will be back with your drinks," I hear her mumble. "For the first time, someone has not tried to flirt with us," I smile leaning my head on Adriana. "Amazing isn't it?" Zayden chuckle looking over to the twins clapping and giggling.

"Yeah," I sigh relaxing immediately. I looked over everyone, seeing their aura. I bit my lip while looking over the menu. "Hmm, a beefy steak would be nice," I mumble feeling Adri slide her hand to my thigh. "I was just thinking that," she mumble then went over to the kids menu.

"Hmm, fries with chicken tenders. They can get their milk before bed," I suggested earning a nod from Adri. "Great," I smile seeing our drinks come in. "Ready to order?" She ask holding her note pad up.

We ordered our food then waited patiently while talking. "So after the cere-" Symone said making me sigh and raise my hands. "We have been practicing and rehearsing with mom chewing our butts every since we began. I would rather not talk about the ceremony or anything associated with it. At least while we're here," I said earning a chuckle from Adri. 

"I'm surprise mama didn't hang us from dance rehearsal," Adri laughed making me snicker and and wiggle in my seat once I saw our food. "Every time," she mumbles with a wide smile on her face. "Don't complain," I smile watching the Michelle and Symone break their foods up as I place their water in their sippy cups with ice. 
////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jasmine, Adriana, and the twins on the Ferris Wheel?

The walk to the restaurant?

The restaurant?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!