Chapter 48.

Adriana's POV

"You all have three seconds to bring your asses down here so we can go!" My impatient wife growl, grabbing the keys to my Ferrari. I heard fast footsteps come down the steps as Jasmine stuff her hands in her jean overalls. "Bout time, let's go," she huff walking to the garage as everyone else went through the front door.

"I hate to be late," she said as I open my mouth to tease her rushing everyone. "Whatever you say beautiful," I laugh lowly while holding the door for her. She pecked my cheek and got in the car letting me close the door for her. I let out a hum and rubbed my cheek, still feeling her kiss.
------------------------

"Watermelon sugar, high," Jasmine hum leaning back with her shades on. I smile and watch her drive with the drop top back and her foot propped up like usual when the kids are not in the car. "You're staring," she giggle as she stopped at a long red light. I took the time to look at the cute outfit she decided to wear that coincidently matched mines. Blue jeans with a white polo shirt but she wore a white fitted shirt with her jean overalls. I wore my white Jordan while she wore her white slip on Vans.

"What's wrong with me staring?" I laugh as she lean on the window frame looking at me.

Wow. Jahi and Justice mumble as I held my mouth open.

"I wasn't complaining," she giggle lifting my mouth up. "Right," I mumble slouching in my seat. "Awn, you're blushing," she taunt gripping my jaw. "Move babe," I laugh feeling the car move as I smack her hand away.

I felt her tap my stomach as I let out a laugh. "I'm sorry," I laugh grabbing her hand and kiss it. She only let out a laugh and wait for this long ass traffic to go forward. "I blame all of your asses for making us stuck in traffic." Jasmine scolded to all of us.

"Uh, I was with you babe," I said looking down at my phone. She only let out a huff and slid her hand into mines while pulling out a blow pop from one of her buns. "Where the hell that come from?" I ask poking it, feeling another one.

"They're for the kids, if they can have it," she smile unwrapping it and place it in her mouth. I snatched it from her and tasted it. "Hey!" She exclaimed as I tasted it and cringed. "What the hell," I mumble grabbing a water bottle and chug it down. "What did we learn?" She laugh taking it back and placed it in her mouth.
------------------------

I watch Jasmine fix her two buns as I held the door open for her. "Quick question," Michelle said standing in front of my car. "Yeah?" Jasmine hums placing her phone in her pocket and my keys in her pocket. "Why did we have to come?" She ask making us both smile. "You should get use to being around kids," Jasmine hum and pulled us to the front where a man stand pacing back and forth nervously.

"Ah, you're on time like you said," he said holding his hand out for Jasmine to shake. I quickly shook his hand firmly while looking at him. "Hello, Dr. Chisel," Jasmine smile linking her arm around mines after I let his hand go.

"Would you like to look around the hospital Dr.?" He ask making Jasmine tilt her head. "I came to see the children Dr. Chisel. Not tour a hospital that I have visited more than once," she said making the goofy kids behind us snicker.

I glanced to them snickering too feeling Jasmine poke my side. "Right," he gulp leading us into the hospital. He pressed a button on the elevator door. "I thought you said you went the other way Dr. Morningstar-Matts," Dr. Chisel laugh as we all got on the elevator. "I did and I still do," she said as I smile and leaned against the wall as it continue to go up.

"But you're dating a transgender," he said making all of us laugh. "She's not transgender," she laughed as I looked at him to see him staring at my crotch. "But she has a-" he said making Michelle sigh and tap his shoulder. "A dick. Doesn't mean she had surgery to get one. Could have been born with it," Michelle dumbed it down for him as the elevator doors open.

"Either way, she said she liked women yet married-" he said making Jasmine pull him back in and stop the elevator. "You know what she has that you don't?" Jasmine ask pushing him to the wall. He stayed quiet while we just watch her short ass hold him against the wall.

"Common since... and a nice ass," she said making me shake my head and blush. "I am happily married to that woman, get over it," she said fixing his scrubs and coat. "Al-alright," he sigh as I pressed the button to open the door. "Good, here's a lollipop," she smiled pulling one from her bun then walk out the elevator.

I smile seeing small toddlers play with blocks in a room. "I miss my nuggets," I sigh as Jasmine held her hand out to us. "No phone nor social media. No one knows we're here, except for Beyoncé," she said as I gave her my phone. "Ight," Zayden said as the nurses stared at us with a smile.

"Cool, can I get a zip lock bag?" Jasmine ask looking at the nurses at the desk. "Um, sure," she said turning around and pulled out a small zip lock bag. We watched her put our phones in the bags then stuff it in Zariah's hoodie. "Do not pull out those phones," she warned squinting her eyes. "G-got it," Zariah mumble trying to play off her fear.

"Great, have fun and be gentle," she said looking at me and Zayden. "What?" I said as she turn to the doctor as he guide us to a room of small kids. "Hey guys, I have someone that you all might want to meet," the doctor said as the kids paused their playing. "You don't need to introduce us," I said pulling Jasmine over to a group of kids coloring with their parents.

"What you all coloring?" Jasmine smile pulling out a sheet of paper. I grabbed one and made a paper plane. "How you do that?" I hear beside me, seeing a little boy try to fold the paper like I did. "Here," I smile straightening out his paper and show him how to fold it.

"I did it!" He giggle as I see a woman approach us. "Oh, wow. You're Adriana," I hear her gasp as I look up and smile. "Yeah, this your brother?" I ask watching her nod. "Yeah, he has leukemia," she frown as her brother fly his plane. "I can't believe you're here," she said as I see Zayden come in holding a IV stand for a little girl.

"Uh, I told her Jasmine has lollipops then she wanted one but I don't have one and then she did a cute little pout," Zay ranted as Jasmine giggle and stood up. "I didn't see her there," the woman laughs as Jasmine pulled out a lollipop. "Make sure she can have it," she said going back to her coloring with the kids.

"Oh, make sure not to post we're here. I don't want a lot of people coming here," I said causing her eyes to widen. "I- um," she stumbled going through her phone. I shrugged my shoulders and went to other kids to see them playing and coloring.

"Alright everyone, it's time for lunch," a nurse said as I pout and laid on the floor. "No," I whined feeling kids laugh and fall on me. "Adri," Jasmine giggle as I slowly got up. "Can you come with me?" I hear a little girl ask as the mother blushed. "Ah, that's up to your mommy," I smile squatting down to her level.

"Mom?" She ask with pleading eyes. "Eh, not today hun," she said as the little girl hung her head. "Hey, it's okay. I'll see you after," I smile as I see Michelle and Symone walk by with small babies in their arms. "I'm going to go get some more lollipops," Jasmine said kissing her fingers then touch my cheek. "Okay," I smile touching my face as she walked out of the room.

"Ou, you like like her," I hear someone giggle. I look down and see a little girl clap her hand. She looks to be around ten. "Yeah, I do," I smile as a nurse got her. I met everyone, except Jasmine, at the front desk and smile. "Dude, what is on your face?" I laugh touching the liquid in his beard. "Yeah, paint," he laugh as Zariah snorts and wipe his face with a wipe.

"I'm kind of hungry," I sigh turning to go to the cafeteria but stopped feeling Jasmine's anger. "Uh oh," I said making everyone turn to me. "Babe, what's wrong?" I ask her telepathically getting no response. "Jasmine is pissed," I said seeing Symone nod her head. "Surprisingly, I felt it," she whisper as I see her small ass walk towards us flaring her nose.

"Who did it?" She ask as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. "Did what?" Zay ask frowning. She pressed her forehead on the counter as the nurses looked at her concerned and confused. "Who told social media where we was?"
(To be continued...)