Chapter 93.

Tati's POV

"Babe, wake up." I whined straddling Adri's waist. "What time is it?" She groan wrapping her arms around me. "Eight in the morning," I mumble making her eyes slowly open and glare at me. 

"And why in the hell are you waking me up this early on Halloween?" She groan sitting up on her arms. "Because we have to go to church." I pout leaning down and peck her lips. "Oh?" She smirked wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"We have a busy day today," she smirk licking her lips. "And what are we doing today?" I ask leaning down and kiss on her neck. "Well, we're going to church," she breathe as I suck on her neck and get teasingly close to the mark.

"What else, baby?" I whisper seductively in her ear then softly tugged her earlobe with my teeth. "We-we're going t-to the eighty five south show after ta-taking the kids tri-trick or treating," she moan gripping my waist as I began biting and nibbling on her mark.

"That's it?" I purred against her as she sat up fully and gripped my ass. "Then to a costume party that Chaotic Six is throwing," she growl into my neck and flipped us over. "Last, I'm going to fuck you until sunrise," she groan pulling the blankets over us only for loud ass Zayden to come in the house.

"Guess who bought a house in hell!" He shout making me and Adri groan. "Don't worry. I'ma have that ass after the party." She chuckled after I slid my hand in her boxers and felt her dick not there.

"And I can't wait," I mumble sliding one of my legs between hers. "I see," she breathe as her eyes turned to Jahi. "Oh, hey baby," I smirk biting my bottom lip seductively. "Hey princess," she chuckle then got out of her boxers.

"This sexy ass of yours..." She trailed off ripping my favorite undies off. "Jahi, those where my favorite!" I whined only to hear an animalistic growl escape her throat as pushed her pussy onto mine.

"Oh, fuck," I gasp feeling her hands squeeze my eyes while grinding her pussy onto mine. "S-so good!" She groan then lift my leg up on her shoulder as I lay on my side. "Fuck, your pussy making a mess," she groan as I hear the loud noises of us scissoring our hearts out.

"Shit, Jahi!" I squeal then flipped us over. I stared down at her as I grind on her and run my hand up between the valley of her breast. Her mouth opened to moan but she only let out a low gasp while sliding her hand up to my waist.

"Like that, princess. Like that!" She gasp as I threw my head back and let out a low whimper. "Daddy," I gasp sliding my hand to her throat. "Fuck, princess. I'm so close," she pant now digging her nails in my side.

"Wait for me, daddy," I moan then bit into my lip as my orgasm approach. Her eyes began rolling back until we heard a loud voice boom throughout the house. 

"JASMINE TATIANA DIAMOND MORNINGSTAR-MATTS AND ADRIANA JAHIEM JUSTICE MORNINGSTAR-MATTS! GET YOUR BLACK BUTTS DOWN HERE!" Mom yelled making us both jump and fall out the bed. 

Why the hell would she do that? Diamond grunt as I got up and put my robe on. 

It's nothing, Diamond. It's just mom. I said pushing her down but she only let out a scoff and tried to take over.

D, what are you doing? Tat panicked as she kept forcing herself.

Diamond's POV

I let out a breath and stretch out my body. "Diamond? What are you doing?" Jahi ask as I look around and felt the presence of my mother that dared yelled my full name with so much disrespect.

"No, Diamond calm down," Adri mumbled but I already made myself disappear then reappear in front of my mother. 

Diamond stop! I hear Tati and Jasmine shout as they both push themselves forward.