Chapter 17.

Jasmine's POV

"Come on, we're going to the beach!" I squeal as I packed our beach bag. "Okay baby," she chuckle as I rushed her to get dressed. I dressed Titan in his swim trunks and Makayla in her one piece. "You better put something over yourselves," Adri growl making me look up to see her looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Babe, I will," I whine placing the white t shirts over them then I put the barely see through white cover up on. "Ou, we're matching as a family," Adri smile grabbing the bag after putting on a white tee. "You know it baby. We're suppose to be getting pictures," I smile putting our phones in the bag.

"Come on," I smile picking up the babies but she grabbed Titan and my hand. "Calm down mamas." Adri whisper in my ear, making me look up at her with a smile. "I'm just excited to get some beach time with my babies again," I said pulling her out of the room and to the elevator.

She only let out a low chuckle as we got off the elevator to see everyone in the lobby. "Ready?" I ask trying to contain my excitement. "I can feel your excitement," Adri chuckles earning a hit on her stomach. "Shush," I pout as we all got in the rented van. The whole ride there, I was wiggling in my seat and playing with the twins.

"Just so you know, I'm posting all of these," Michelle said making me look up and see her recording me. "Mimi," I laugh covering the camera. "We're here!" Symone said making me smile and get out with everyone else. I felt Zariah's arm wrap around my shoulder as we walked to an empty spot.

"I brought snacks," she said making my smile widen as Azael and Sam carry a cooler. "Hold him for a minute baby," Adri said placing Titan's in my arms, allowing me to kiss his nose then Makayla's. I couldn't contain my smile as they look at me with their baby teeth.

"Let's hurry up and get some sun screen on you two," I said walking over to Adri to see her digging in the sand. "What are you doing?" I laugh watching her place the large towel over the hole. "It's uncomfortable when I lay down," she said laying down on her stomach then got up smiling. "Oh," I blush placing the twins on the towel then took their shirts off.

I placed their sunscreen on them then place their hats on their heads. "All done," I smile placing some toys in front of them. I placed some on myself humming. "I'll get your back, baby," she said helping me out of my pullover. "Thank you baby," I smile feeling her get my back rubbing it in too good. "Stop before you massage me to sleep," I giggle as she took her shirt off and began rubbing sunscreen over herself.

I helped her with her back then let her place the hats on the twins. I took a quick photo of them smiling widely. "Hey, my cute babies," she said tickling their stomachs as they giggle and wave their toys around. 

I bit my lip and started a live video on my Instagram. "Hey baby," I said seeing her look up from the kids and smile. "Hey baby," she laugh as I see thousands of people join my live. "There is no way you're going live," Michelle said as I shrug. "Eh, I just wanted to let everyone see how beautiful Africa is." I smile then squinted my eyes.

"It's around eight back home," I smile as Michelle and Zariah laid beside me. "Ay, babe. Watch this," Adri said getting up. "Adri, don't hurt yourself," I laugh hearing her laugh as I point the camera to her. She ran then started doing back flips. "You didn't know I could do that, did ya?" She smile folding her arms as I smile and look at her.

"Adri, watch out!" Zayden yelled as a frisbee came flying towards her and hit her right where the sun don't shine. "Ah!" She groaned gripping her lower area then fell to the ground. "Ouch," me and Michelle said as I lowered my phone then crawled to her. I watch her place her hand on the sand and let out low groans.

I rubbed her back with a frown. My hands began to get warm as she let out a soft sigh. "Thank you baby," she mumbles causing me to look at her with confusion. "You took the pain away," she mumbles getting up and adjust herself.