Chapter 20.

Adriana's POV

I let out a low hum as I lay on Jasmine while playing the game. "Mama," I hear one of the nuggets as they lift my shirt and blow on my stomachs. I look down to see Titan blow on my stomach then lean up. "Hey baby boy," I smile going back to my game.

"What is he doing?" Jasmine giggle as I feel another set of small hands on my stomach. "Hey baby girl," I hum seeing random people hop on the court with me. "I need some people to play with on here. Zay be training," I sigh as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Mama mama," they repeated trying to climb on me. "Yeah nuggets?" I mumble sitting up now since the game started.

"Don't our package suppose to be coming?" Jasmine mumble as I nod my head and dunked on a super star. "He can shoot! Guard him!" I groaned seeing the PG shoot a three. "Use my phone to check on it baby," I mumble shooting a three getting us in the lead. "It's here?" She said getting out the bed as the babies try to tap on the controller. "Come on nuggets," I pout sitting on my knees now. "Pass the ball man," I grumble sitting wide open in the corner.

"Let's go!" I yell standing up on the bed with my babies tightly in my arms. I plugged my mic in, seeing if they're talking shit. "GG," they said earning a smile from me. "Good ga-" I started only for Jasmine to come in. "Adri, why are you standing on the bed?" Jasmine giggle. "I won," I smile as I hear a lot of people talking. "Yo, is this Adriana?" Someone gasp as I blush and look at the Tv.

"Yeah," I mumble then it cut off as we stood on the court. "The package came," she said as another game started. "Alright, I'll get it after this game mamas," I said as Kay and Ty squeal in my arms. "Yo, this is actually them." I hear laughing to myself. "No way," I hear other people mumble as I shot a three. "Come here nuggets," Jasmine said as I whine and held them close. "They my good luck charms, baby," I mumble concentrating on the game.

"Mommy," Titan pout as I gasp and let her take him. "Oh, that's how it is Ty?" I chuckle as Makayla giggle and tap my stomach. "Open," I mumble seeing them pass the ball, allowing me to shoot midrange. "Baby, you know mom and dad are coming to pick up the twins?" She said as I froze and missed my shot. "No, we can watch them until the ceremony," I whined kissing Makayla's head as threw a lob.

"Yo, that was nasty," I chuckle as my teammate finished it. "We will see our nuggets after the ceremony," she said standing in front of me then crawled onto my lap. "Baby, stop," I laugh wrapping my arms around her while getting back to the game. "Hold on, pass," I mumble sucking my teeth when he shot a three. "My bad," I hear through the earphone causing Jasmine to giggle.

"I'll play you," she mumbles into my neck. "After I put the mirror up?" I ask as she held on to me tighter. I let out a groan as the score is now twenty-twenty. "Sure. Me and Sy use to play at her house," she giggle as I pull back and peck her lips. "What's making you so clingy?" I chuckle hearing them argue through my earphone. "I can't be clingy with my wife?" She pout as I glance at the Tv and dunked on a rookie.

"Damn," I mumble with a smirk. "Language around our babies," she scolded hopping down. "My bad, love." I said sending the dude on my team that I did a nasty lob to an invite to my squad. "Oh shi-" he gasp before it cut off. I hopped off the court and took off my earphone. "Ready to put that mirror up?" I ask gripping her ass. "Yeah, let's go," I snicker carrying her downstairs. 

"I put the gate up at our door so our nuggets won't be walking everywhere," I said placing her down and pick up the overly large box. "How big did you get it?" Jasmine giggle helping me carry it to our room. "Big enough," I mumble seeing the twins pulling the blankets off our bed.

"Ty." "Kay." We said as they froze then went back to taking our blankets off. "I wanted to change them anyways," Jasmine giggle as I opened the box and carefully pulled the mirror out. "Adri, that mirror is too big," Jasmine giggle cleaning it off and lift her hand up. "Well, this should be easy," I smirk lifting my body up as she laid on the bed and held the mirror how she wanted it. "Oh, it come with lights," she gasp as I installed the mirror to the ceiling and hooked up the lights.