Chapter 79.

Jasmine's POV

"Where are we going first?" Zariah ask as I backed from the garage after waiting on Azael and Sam to get in their cars. "The mall. I ordered a chain that Adri has been looking at but I'm going to give that to her when I see her the next morning," I ranted as I stopped at a red light.

"Awn," Michelle pout as I blush and played the radio. "My other gift may or may not be a vault for her to put some cars that I got her," I mumble biting my lip. "What?" They laughed as I hid behind my hands.

"I'm getting a vault built in our garage where I will put all her cars in and some new custom made cars," I said as the light turned green. "You're going all out, huh?" Zariah ask as I nod my head and find a park. 

"Why wouldn't I?" I smile grabbing Makayla's backpack and my Gatorade. "Did you two bring your Vitamin water?" I ask earning a nod from Zariah. "Here," I said making a cold one appear in my hand. "From the fridge?" She ask as Azael and Sam opened the doors for us. "Yup," I hum getting Makayla out and her little stroller.

"I knew this would come in handy," I smile putting her in as she looked around curiously. "Ready ladies?" I ask feeling my guards walk behind us protectively. "Yup," they mumble as we entered the mall. I immediately heard gasps and camera clicks as we walked around. "Okay, first I'm getting her chain," I smile causing them to follow me to the jewelry store that I ordered her chain from.

"Ah, Morningstar-Matts. Just finished your chain the other day," he said pulling out a black case and opened it with a light shining on it. "Got damn," Michelle said earning a tap on the arm. 

"Perfect," I mumble then bout it from him

"Perfect," I mumble then bout it from him. I made sure the lock had the engravement on it before I paid and exited the store. "Wait, here is your other chains also!" He said holding up the Chaotic Six chain that me and Adri ordered for everyone.

"No. Way." Zariah gasped as he put them around our necks and put the other three in the casing. "Your Morningstar-Matts will be ready before New Years," he said showing me a picture of his progression on his five necklaces. "Okay, you're doing amazing!" I complimented causing him to smile and nod his head. "Have a nice day Morningstar-Matts!" He said waving at us as we exited the store.

"This is so cute," Zariah squealed as I took a sip from my Gatorade. "You think she will like it?" I ask biting my lip. "Duh!" They both said as I hear my princess giggling and tapping against the stroller.

"Where to next?" Michelle ask as I look at them. "I need your help getting a dress for Makayla and I want to get her ears pierced," I mumble watching them stop and look at me. "Girl, yes! Come on!" Michelle smiled and started waddling ahead of me.

We went to a cute kids shop watching them immediately spread out. "Come on princess, we got to get beautified for tomorrow," I smile picking her up and kissed her cheek. "Okay, blue dress with the little flowers at the bottom," Zariah said holding it up to her.