Chapter 25.

Diamond's POV

"Thank you baby," I smile limping into the closet after Justice helped me change the sheets. "Your welcome, my love," she mumbles as I changed into her boxers and t shirt. I limp out of the closet and let out a annoyed sigh. "Change into your demon," she said as I smile and changed into Tati. "Damn, Tati didn't tell me we looked this sexy," I smile looking in the body mirror. 

"Here, before I fuck you again," she grumble giving me the shredded sheets. I smile and grab it then head out of our room and jump down the stairs. "What the fuck!" Zayden yelled pulling a terrified Zariah behind the couch with him. Symone and Michelle, on the other hand burst out into fits of laughter. "Shit, sorry," I laughed turning back to Jasmine's human body. "What the hell was that?" Zayden ask as Zariah peaked from the couch.

"What are you two yelling about?" I hear Justice as she appeared in front of the kids in complete defensive mode. "Diamond scared them," Symone laughed wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh," Justice laugh as my eyes traveled over her body. "Go put a shirt on," I blush seeing the marks I caused. "Oh, right," she mumble as I lift my body up and discarded the sheets.

"Just warn a brotha when you're about to come down on some demonic shit," he said as I smile snapped my teeth at him. "Shut it before I hang that ass on a wall," I laugh licking my sharp teeth. "I wonder why you was in your demon," Michelle snicker as I flipped her off. "So you changed into your demon every time you have sex?" Zariah asked as I shook my head. "No, we change in our demon form  so our human body can regenerate and heal if damage was done. By the looks of it, she definitely need to regenerate," Michelle said as I squint my eyes at her and growl.

Her smile fell and her head bow along with Symone's. "Awn, bestie," I giggle as she huff and rocked Titan. "Okay, I'm going to change into my Tati. My body is kicking my ass," I said looking at the two only humans in my room. "Alright," they mumble as I rolled my eyes back and let Tati take over.

Tati's POV

"That's better," I smile folding my arms. "Okay, it's kind of adorable," Zariah smile as I hid my face behind my hands. "Ou, look at my gorgeous wife," I hear behind me as I felt her hand touch one of my horns. I looked up at her hand then turn to her seeing her in grey joggers and a muscle shirt. I bit my lip staring at her muscles.

"Does it hurt?" I hear Zariah ask as I sat next to them, getting out of my horny thoughts. "Nope," I said grabbing her hand and let her feel them. "I got use to the twins playing with them," I snort stretching my legs across their laps. "Mommy," I hear making me perk up and look over to see Makayla sliding down Symone's lap. "Come here baby girl," I squealed holding my hands out for her.

She waddled to me and tried to jump into my arms. "Hey baby girl," I smile kissing her cheek as I hear small feet pattering on the floor. "Come here baby boy," I smile feeling Makayla play with my horns. He did a small leap and I caught him, lifting him up to me. "I'm so lonely... I have nobody," I hear Adri's voice sing below me. I peaked over the couch and see her over dramatic ass sprawled out on the floor.

"Adri, get up," I laugh hearing my phone ring. "Wait, snap your fingers with a little heat as you think about what you're trying to get," she said as I bit my lip and snapped my fingers. "Woe," I smile seeing my phone appear in my hand. 

"That's how you do it," she said as her hand came into view. "Hello?" I coughed changing to Jasmine's voice while giving Adri a high five. "Hello, I am one of the assistant directors of the Ellen show," I hear while putting my phone on speaker. "Alright, what can I do for you?" I ask sliding the kids to Adri as everyone look at me with confusion.

"Mama," the babies giggle as they mama tickle their tummies. I smile as he basically ask about me and Adri appearing on the show. "I will appear if my crew can come," I said as Zariah looked at me smiling. "They can, we can have the front row seat for them. "May I ask how many?" He ask making me do a quick count in my head then tell him. 

"Alright, are you free next week?" He ask making me frown and snap my fingers. "I am free March the first," I said seeing its only a couple weeks ahead. "That works perfectly, we will see you at twelve to get you prepped and we will start live." He said making me freeze. "Live?" I ask knowing they never did live. "Yes, ma'am. We're trying new things," he said as I looked to everyone for their approval.

"You're the queen, Ju," Michelle said as I blush then turn to Zayden and Zariah. They nodded their heads as I smile and bit my lip. "Alright, that sounds good," I said as he gave me their emails and number in case of any questions. "I guess we're going to another show," I sigh changing back to my human body.

"Yes sir," Zayden laugh as I felt Adri pull me to the floor. "Adri!" I squeaked quickly making myself appear standing up where her head is. "I thought I was about to fall on the twins," I scolded as she look at me with a smile. "You know I wouldn't let you do that," she mumble getting up and peck my lips. 

I got another call making me groan and go upstairs to Adri's office. I froze at the ringtone, knowing it's Beyoncé. "Adri move, that's Beyoncé!" I squeal jumping over her and grab my phone. "Hello?" I breathe as I hear a low laugh. "Hey, Jasmine. I'm doing a new video and I want you to be in it. Brown Skin Girl is the song," she said as I froze and got up doing a small dance.

"Of course, that's apart of your new album. Right?" I ask as Adri look at me smiling. "Yes, this is so soon and I'm sorry for the lateness. I had some girls to leave because they got sick. I would have asked you sooner but we was suppose to do it last week and you was in Africa." She explained as I slapped my hand over my mouth. 

"It's fine, I would love to be in it." I said trying to control my excitement. "Alright, we're doing it this weekend. I will send you the address," she said as I hum. "You're a life saver Jasmine," she said as I blush and run my fingers through my natural hair. "It's no problem," I said as we hung up.

"OMG!" I squealed scarring the twins. I quickly kissed them and jumped around on the couch. "I'm going to be in Beyoncé's music video!" I squeal jumping around. They laughed at me as I jumped over the couch and covered my face. "It's this weekend, I need to find what I'm going to wear. And what the kids going to wear because mom and dad are going to be bust for a couple of months," I squeal running up to their room. 
//////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Zayden and Zariah's reaction to seeing Tati's demon body?

The 'Chaotic Six' going to another show?

Beyoncé calling Tati (Jasmine) to be in her video?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!