Chapter 27.

Adriana's POV

I smile as I parked in front of a park. "What's this?" Jasmine ask looking at me confused. "We're going to have a dinner picnic," I said earning a pout from her. I quickly got out and grabbed my baby girl then opened the door for Jasmine. "Thank you baby," she said grabbing Makayla then open the door to get Ty while I grabbed the blankets, diaper bag, and the basket. 

"Alright, let's go," I smile walking behind my family. "Can we sit here?" The sun will sit right in front of us," she said as I quickly placed one of the blankets down then organized everything like I planned it. "Baby," Jasmine giggle as I looked at the picture I drew out. "Alright," I sigh as she grabbed the paper and shook her head. "It's perfect baby, calm down," she giggles pecking my cheek. I smile and stared at her lovingly.

I sat the diaper bag next to the basket and wait for her to take a seat. "What's to eat?" Jasmine ask as Sam and Azael sat in a chair behind us. "I- um," I mumble sitting next to her and pull out the food. "Chicken wings, mini strawberry shortcakes, mac n cheese, juice for the kids, wine for us, Caesar salad for you," I ranted still pulling out food. "Wow, Adri," she giggle sitting the babies between us. 

They instantly crawled towards the food, making us grab them and pull them back. "I got some food for you two too, babies," I chuckle placing their bibs around their neck. They sat down and clapped. "This is amazing," Jasmine mumble taking a picture. We began to eat, enjoying our hyper babies running around as we ate and watch them. "Baby, I've been thinking," she said making me glance to her and hum.

"What is the point of hiding our babies from social media?" She ask causing me to frown and look at her. "Everyone seen them and there is no telling how many took photos of them while we was out," she said as they waddled back to us and let out fits of giggles. "You're right," I sigh frowning a little. "We have Sam and Azael to protect them. Now that we're queens, we have ten times more body guards but Azael and Sam will be the only ones to be so close to them," she said as I nod my head. "Of course, we can have them when we're going out in public or we're far away," I said licking my lips.

"Okay," she smile holding her phone up. "We need to have a family photoshoot," I said as Sam grabbed her phone and took a photo. "The lighting is perfect," she smile biting her lip while looking at her phone. "Go ahead baby," I smile giving the babies their dessert and sat them down. "Mommy," Ty said tapping her thigh. "Mommy," he repeated holding his strawberry shortcake up to her mouth. "Nom," Jasmine smile taking the smallest bite out of his dessert. "Nom," he giggle repeating her but took a big bite out of his cupcake.

Meanwhile me and Kay watch them while eating our sweet treat. I recorded them smiling widely as Ty continue to feed both of them. "Mommy, nom," he said holding it up to her mouth. "Ty, you're going to feed me all of your treat," she giggle taking a bite of her treat. "Mommy, nom," he whined pushing it up to her lips. "I recommend taking a bite, love," I laugh lowly turning the camera to Makayla. "Don't you think so Kay?" I laugh as her messy face came into view. 

"How," I laughed ending the video and post it on my Instagram. Jasmine's phone began to ring making me pout and look at her. "It's Michelle," she said as I shook my head. "Okay, okay." She smile declining the call and went back to eating.

Makayla grabbed her sippy cup after seeing me sip my wine. "Mama," she giggle holding her sippy cup up to my lips. "That's good princess," I smile as she flopped down on her pampered bottom. She reached for my cup making my eyes widen. I quickly tossed it out into the grass while looking at Makayla. "Uh, no more mama juice," I laughed nervously as she giggle and sip from her cup. 

I heard my wife cackle causing me to turn to her and see her recording me. "Adri," she laughed showing the bottle. "Did you forget you got non alcoholic?" She giggle as I smack my forehead. "Oh," I chuckle pouring me another glass. "This was nice," Jasmine sigh as we got up, because of the sun setting. "It was," I smile packing up everything after cleaning up the twins. 

We got everything back in the car then headed back home. "Come on, beautiful," I smile opening the door for her, letting her grab our nuggets then head in the house while I got everything. I put everything up then walked to our room and see our matching pajamas laid out on the bed. "Ou, mini movie night," I smile getting out of my clothes and hopped into the tub with my wife and kids.

"Why are there so many bubbles?" I laugh feeling their bath toys. "They like playing in the bubbles," she giggle as I smile and watch them play with the bubbles. "You three are so cute," I smile going towards her and peck her lips then kiss my babies head. "I'm ready to lay down," I hum grabbing Ty and washed us up. "Me too," she smile handing Kay to me while getting out the tub. "We're watching Brave tonight," she squeal wrapping a towel around herself then hold up Makayla's towel. "Ou, it's been a while," I chuckle as she wrapped a towel around Titan. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. 

We dried off and got dressed in our matching onesies. "My babies look so cute," she squeal getting in the bed and let them crawl on her. "They are, now make some room," I grumble laying my head on her stomach. "When are you going to take your braids down?" She ask rubbing the back of my neck. "In the morning so I can twist them," I said feeling one of the twins lay back on my back. "You do know tomorrow we're leaving around twelve, right?" She snicker as I got up and laid in the middle of the bed. "Yeah, it won't take long," I sigh feeling her place the twins on top of me and cuddle into me. 

I turned the lights off then turn the lights on the mirror above us on. The twins immediately looked up and reached for the lights. "You can't reach them babies," I chuckle as I see Jasmine smile and take pictures and videos. I turn to her and smiled at how beautiful she is. "You know you created some beautiful babies," I hum as she record the twins playing with their feet. "We did, my love," she hum turning her head towards me and peck my lips.

I pulled away blushing then picked Ty and Kay up. "Mommy just made mama fall in love some more," I said hearing her giggle then start the movie while turning the lights off. This was the best dinner picnic we had.
////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The picnic dinner?

Jasmine and Adriana's decision to let the babies be on social media?

Movie now?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!