Chapter 8.

Adriana's POV

"Babe," Jasmine whine as I leaned up feeling her legs shake around my waist. "I didn't go rough baby," I laugh lowly earning a smack to my arm. "Alright, I'm sorry mamas," I chuckle lifting my hand and start her bath while I pulled a robe on.

I went downstairs, seeing the whole crew watching Tv. "Where are the twins?" I ask watching them point to their automatic swaying machine as I call it. "Alright, we'll be down here in a minute," I said running back upstairs. 

"Baby?" I called out hearing a low hum from the bathroom. "You got in without me," I pout taking my robe off and slide in in front of her. I smile as she washed my faced then kissed my forehead. "I love you," she giggle as we finish cleaning each other up. 

We got dressed into some lounge clothes then headed back downstairs. "Surprise to see Ju walking," Michelle snort as I Jasmine ran to her and jumped on her. "I miss you," Jasmine out sprawling her small body on her bestfriend. "Juju, get your small ass off of me," Michelle grumble poking Jasmine's side. 

Zariah laughed then went towards them and got on top of both of them. I shook my head then sat next to Zayden seeing him shake his head looking at me. "What?" I laugh seeing football playing on our flat screen Tv. "You two are just plain out territorial and freaks," he said poking my neck and chest. "Stop it," I grumble feeling my face heat up. "I was thinking about proposing," he whisper making me perk up and smile.

"I want to take her somewhere special but not too expensive," he mumbles showing me the ring on his phone. "Aye, I'm here if you need help planning anything," I winked nudging his arm. "I'm going to do it on our anniversary," he mumbles as my smile widen. "Aw, look at my brodie," I laugh lowly bringing him into a head lock. "Go for it man," I smile letting him go and go towards my babies.

"You two are pretty quiet to be up," I hum seeing them look at me drowsily. "Baby, we're going to the store," Jasmine said wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Okay, be careful," I mumble leaning my head up and pucker my lips. "Okay," she smile pecking my lips then went upstairs and grab a hoodie. "Mama miss her nuggets," I smile tickling their stomachs earning cute giggles.
----------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV

"So, why did you want to come to the mall?" I ask seeing Michelle on her damn live again. "Why are you always on live Chelly?" Zariah laughs as we made it to a beauty spot. "We're giving our babies a small spa," Mimi smile then turned towards Zariah. "And I go live a lot because it gives me a chance to show how chaotic all of you are," she laughs as we pout and hit her arm.

"Also, it gives me a chance to talk to some random people and hear them out," she mumbles causing me to look at her and smile. "You could be a therapist," I hum getting some face masks. "I know, I just like doing celebrities hair more. Fyi celebs, I am all ears if you want to talk," she winked looking at the camera.

I grabbed a massage gun along with some other products that I know will help relax Adriana. I even got a little something that will sooth Jahi and Justice. "What video? Ju, what did you do in Walmart?" Michelle said as I sigh and got in the camera. "Ou, y'all are nosey," I smile as I placed everything on the counter for me. "Basically I was grocery shopping and I ran into some stranger which was completely weird. He followed me throughout the whole store but I didn't say anything and just paid for my stuff because I was with my kids. You know how I don't curse and do anything that I wouldn't want my nuggets growing up doing at a young age, right?" I began my rant as I paid and grabbed Michelle's phone.

I looked at them continuing my rant while they paid for their items. "I told Adri what was going on and she was quick to come. She canceled her meeting which I most definitely did not want her to do," I frown as we walked out of the store and to a candy shop. "We went to Walmart and guess what?" I snicker as I grabbed all the junk we like. "Don't tell me he followed you," Zariah sigh as Michelle shook her head. "Yes! Adri got to him first but I reminded her that the kids was around but I completely snapped once he called my babies bastards," I said making them freeze and look at me. "What?!" They yelled as I quickly covered their mouths.