Chapter 37.

Jasmine's POV

We finally finished the show with Ellen and all of us are standing outside our cars. I checked on on the twins inside the car and smiled. "Yo, Nets and the Spurs are playing tonight," Zayden said making me smile then frown. I squint my eyes at her and stood in front of her.

"What's the frown for?" I ask tilting her head down a little. "Nothing mamas," she sigh checking on the twins. I gripped her jaw and made her look at me. "Don't lie to me Adriana," I grunt making her lean against the car. She let out a sigh and rest her hand on my back. "I said nothing now chill with the full name," she grumble opening the passenger door for me.

I shook my head refusing to get in the car. "Get in the damn car, mamas," she growl towards my neck making me lean my head back and whimper lowly. "No, stop lying to me," I whisper biting my lip. I heard her chuckle and obliviously grip my ass. "Get your fine ass in the fucking car," she whisper against the mark that drives me completely insane. "Okay," I whined feeling my knees buckle.

I got in and folded my arms while everyone looked at us shaking their heads. Adri got in and placed her hand on my thigh. "No," I grunt swapping her hand away. "Jasmine." She grunt as I frown and looked through my phone. She began driving and placed her hand on my thigh again causing me to smack it off. "Jasmine Tati Diamond Morningstar-Matts," she growl gripping my thigh.

What did we do? Diamond pout as Tati scoff.

She's lying to us then get mad at us when we ask for the fucking truth. Tati grumbles as I ignored Adriana.

Well I know that, but what did we do for her to be getting irritated at us? Diamond ask as we all frowned and went quiet.

I guess for fucking caring. I said feeling the car stop. 

I looked up and saw we're at home. I quickly got out and grabbed our sleeping babies. "Jasmine, I swear I'ma beat your ass," she grunt as I continued to ignore her and go into the twin's room and put them in bed.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. "Jazz," I hear Adriana voice behind me as I stood on top of the kitchen counter and look through the cabinets. "Where the fuck is the peanut butter," I grumble licking my lips. "Woman, if you don't get your ass down here," Adriana said as I smile and grab the peanut butter and grab my spoon.

"Okay," I said but stood on the counter and leaned against the cabinet while enjoying my small snack. "What did you do, A?" Zayden ask as I took my heels off and threw them at her. "And the fact it's still Jasmine, what the hell you do?" He ask as everyone came into the kitchen looking from me to her. "Oh, good luck with that," Michelle hum leaving out the kitchen while I put the peanut butter back. "Ew," Zayden said as I squint my eyes and pulled the spoon from my mouth.

"Aht, everyone that lives here either came in me or out of me," I said jumping down and land softly on my feet. I smile seeing the shock expressions on their face as I skip my small ass out of the kitchen. "Bring your short ass here," I hear before I felt my body being pressed into the wall. "The fuck you ignoring me for?" She ask digging her nails into my waist.

"I wasn't," I lied as her eyes flash Jahi's gold eyes. "Lie again and watch me take you upstairs and fuck the truth out of you," she growl as I rolled my eyes and flipped us. "Oh, you don't like being lied to yet you did it to me," I spat gripping her jaw. "Fuck you, Jahi, and Justice," I spat stomping upstairs but quieted down once I went past the twins.

I heard her groaned as I changed into some shorts and my sports bra. I went towards the gym feeling everyone's eyes on me. "Jas-" I hear Adri called but I flipped her off and continue my walk past our big ass living room. I saw her appear in front of me and pull me into her. "You're going to stop disrespecting me like that," she grunt leaning down to my neck.

I submitted to her, hating how she can make me submit to her so easily and make me feel so weak. "Fu-fuck you! You dis-disrespected me b-by lying to me. In my face!" I said pushing her back and look down. "I'm going to be in the gym," I grumble going into the gym and let some anger out on the punching bag but I began getting frustrated at how easily they was breaking. "Ugh!" I groan laying back on the floor staring at the ceiling. 

Just go for a run, Ju. Tati mumble earning a sigh from me.

No, if I go for a run I need to full out run. I reply them remember the tract back at home.

You're right. Justice mumble with a sigh.

I made myself appear at the door and quickly went through the door seeing workers bow down to me. "Oh, you're home," I mumble seeing mom and dad sitting in the couch. "Hey hun, how is it being a queen?" Mom asks as I sigh and kept walking towards the garage door. "Great, ma. I'll be right back," I said going through the garage doors and saw the race tract field.

"Let's go," I sigh and made my way over to race field to let out my frustration.
----------------------------------

I sigh after taking my relaxing shower in my room. "Want to talk about it?" I hear mom's voice as I got dressed into some comfortable clothes. "I'm just pissed off at Adri," I sigh letting my wet curls fall down my back. "Why?" She ask wrapping her arms around me.

I shook my head and look at her glow. "How was your two month bae-cation?" I smile walking towards the elevator. "It was great but I see frustration in my daughter's eyes," she said getting on the elevator with me. "Yeah, we'll work it off. I just needed to let some anger out so I wouldn't take it out on her," I sigh leaning against the wall then pushed myself off and exit. "Alright, hun. I'm always here when you need me," she smile as I nod and kiss her cheek. 

I walked through the portal back home and came face to face with Jahi. "Where the fuck have you been?" Jahi grunt as I look at her with a nonchalant look. "I went for a run, Jahi," I said pulling my hair up into a messy bun as I walked to the living room.

"A run for three hours?" She ask as I look at my phone and frown. "I took a shower while I was there too," I sigh folding my arms. "Uh, Ju?" Symone ask causing me to look at her with an bored expression. "What?" I grunt as she looked to Jahi then back at me. "At least talk to her. She was worried about you," she said telepathically gaining a sigh from me.

"You want to talk, fine." I grit gripping her shirt and drag her up to our playroom since it's the only thing soundproof. "Talk," I growl as her hand twitch. "First lower your fucking attitude before I fix it for you," she growl pushing herself up on me. "I'm sorry, ight?" She said earning a sigh from me. "Okay," I reply as she sigh and took my clothes off.

"Jahi, what are you doing?" I ask watching her take her clothes off. "I'll make you forgive me," she grunt picking me up and carry me to the small bed. "I'm sorry, mamas. I didn't think it would be such a big deal," she said kissing my hands and up my arm. "Why you didn't tell me? You know how I feel about lying," I sigh feeling her kisses stop.

"I know mamas, I was just thinking about if it would be good on taking the kids to the game," she said making me squint my eyes at her and wrap my hand around her throat. "Really Jahi! That's what you wouldn't tell me?" I grit bringing her up to my lips and feel Tati completely take over.

"I know mamas, I just felt stupid-" she started but Tati gripped her throat tighter. "Don't even finished that because we're fucking this shit out and I'm going to be in control this time," Tati said as Jahi gulped and nod her head.
(To be continued...)