Chapter 59.

Adriana's POV

I let out a grunt as I ran on the treadmill. "These little ones woke up," Jasmine giggle coming in as I got off and walked to them. "Where is everyone else?" I ask watching her slowly slide down to a split. 

Damn. I mumble with Jahi and Justice.

"In the livingroom," she said as the kids ran to the balls and tried to pick them up. I walked out of our gym seeing them all sit around and talk to Michelle as she sit on live. "What are you all doing?" I mumble containing an powerful growl. "I um. Mimi doing an workout routine on live," Zayden snitched as I squint my eyes at them then point to the gym.

"You have five seconds to be in the gym," I warned walking back in seeing them rush in smiling. "Stretch then begin your workout," I ordered seeing Michelle prop her phone up then smile. "You're addicted," Jasmine laugh jumping up to the bars with Michelle and began doing their workout.

I smile watching over everyone since I started early. I walked over to Zariah seeing her lift some small ass weights. "Zariah push yourself," I said checking on my kids then went to my wife. "Come on baby," I said as she hanging from the bar. I pressed my hand to her stomach frowning. "Up," I mumble watching her go up then jump down.

"Again," I deadpanned gripping the bars above me. She bit her lip then jump up. "Firm stomach. Tighten your abs," I mumble going up waiting for her. "Okay," she breathe going up. "Good," I smile doing pull ups with her, counting out loud to encourage her. "Come on, love. Push yourself," I pushed hearing her grunt and use one hand while shaking the other. "One more," I mumble doing another with her then jump down as she hang from the bar panting.

"Good mamas," I smile wrapping my arms around her waist and helped her down. "Keep the motivation beautiful," I winked making the infinite sign with our fingers. "Have you bench press?" She ask squinting her eyes. "Nope," I smile folding my arms. 

"Get going," she winked then smacked my ass. I quickly turned around and smacked her smirking. "I had to get you back," I laugh raising my hands. "You just had to wear grey sweats." She mumble telepathically making me glance down then back at her. "See something you like?" I mumble watching her blush and shake her head.

"Nope, I'm tired," Michelle pant laying on the floor. "Nope, come on," I hear Symone hold herself up with her hand out. I sigh and laid back, seeing Zayden spot me. "Strong butt lifting all this," he chuckle as I laugh and began doing my only workout that I did not want to do. I heard my babies giggle as I sigh and put the weight back on the bar stand.

I got up and went over to the kids, picking them up. "Babe, watch this," I mumble letting Makayla grip the bar and hang on. "Adri, you better not hurt our kids," she scolded as I put Ty up there with his sister. "I'm not baby," I laugh catching them as they let out fits of giggles. 

"See," I smile letting them run back to the balls. "I finished my workout," she sigh as I point to the treadmill. "You know how we end it baby," I chuckle seeing Symone get off one. I grip the bars above me then look down at her small ass. I felt her hand slide down my stomach while biting her lip. "Lace your hands together," I mumble watching her look at me confused then do as I said. I smirk and locked her hands then held them above her head.

"Aht, not in here," Michelle said throwing something at us, making us quickly dodge it and look at her. "Go get on the treadmill," I grunt licking my lips. She let out a huff as I let her hands go and watch her fine ass walk to the treadmill. I laid on the floor, letting out a breath of air. "are we going for our run?" Zay ask earing a shake of my head from me. 

"I'm done," Jasmine pant getting off of the fast treadmill. "Good," I smile feeling the kids waddle to me. Pure pain spread to my lower area as I feel one of them hit me where I make the kids at. "Ah, shit!" I groan gripping myself then roll over on my stomach. "Ty, stop hitting your mama," Jasmine sigh helping me up as I cringe and grope my junk. "You good, A?" Zayden laughed as Jasmine pout and rubbed my stomach.

"Why he swing so hard?" I mumble as Jasmine moved my hand and checked inside my boxer briefs. "Babe," I gasp pulling away and blush. "We sleep and shower together, I've seen it all," she smile folding her arms. "But Michelle is still on that damn live," I whisper seeing her head turn to her phone then blush. "Mimi," Jasmine scolded pointing to her phone. "Okay, maybe I do have a problem," she laughed nervously grabbing her phone. "No more for a month," Jasmine said as Michelle hung her mouth open.

"But-" she started but Jasmine squint her eyes and tilt her head. "Never mind," Michelle sigh stuffing her phone in her pocket. "Clean yourselves up," she sigh picking up the kids and grab the band of my pants. "If this keep on, might not be able to give me another baby," Jasmine pout making me freeze and smile at her. "So you want more babies?" I ask as she placed them in their play pin in the the livingroom. "Baby. Singular," she said pulling me upstairs and got undressed.
/////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Chaotic Six workout?

Adriana hurting her male sex organ again?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!