Chapter 92.

Adriana's POV

"Oh. My. God!" Jacky scream coming down from her fifth intense orgasm. I leaned up as Jasmine fall on the bed still panting from her orgasm three minutes ago. "You okay?" I ask crawling between her legs and leave light hickies and bites on her neck. 

"Yo-you t-two are s-so good," she pant making me laugh and pull out from her. I took off the condom and went to the bathroom to disintegrate the condom. 

We didn't get to cum. Jahi huffed.

"I can help you with that," Jasmine mumbled starting the shower with her powers. "Alright," I smirk picking her up and got in the shower with her.
---------------------

"You sure you can walk back in there?" I ask as her legs continue to shake as I parked outside the building. "To be honest, no." She laughed nervously as I see a taxi drop my wife off. "I got you," I mumbled getting out the car and opened the door for her.

I helped her out then let her hop on my back. "This is embarrassing," she mumbled earning a giggle from Jasmine. "Don't be embarrassed, hun. Good dick and pussy will make your legs feel weak like that," she said walking in front of us. 

I smiled as Jasmine opened the door for us letting us walk in only for Michelle and Symone to walk in with a girl in front of them. "But you was talking about us?" Jasmine laughed making Symone blush. 

"At least she can still walk," retorted making me squint my eyes at her. "Fuck you," I laughed as all of us tried to sneak back in. "You four are not sneaky," Zayden laughed making us all freeze. "Why are you two still here?" I ask earning a shrug. 

"Well, we wanted to stay and we talked to some fans. They're in a meeting by the way," he said making me sigh and look up at the girl. "Shit," Jacky mumbled as we walked into a lounge area where they was having the meeting.

"Hey, just needed to drop her off," Michelle said letting their chick walk to a seat. I nudge Adri to put her down while Zay and Zariah was cracking up behind us. "Right, you need help?" She whispered earning a hum in response.

She helped her down and her legs started to get wobbly. "Perfect," she gulped as I look at her with a small smile. "Blame Adri," I mumbled using my powers to stop her legs from shaking so much.

I guided her to a chair then sat her down as everyone watched our movements. "Oh, here you go. For ripping your um," I mumbled blushing to myself while sliding forty dollars in her pocket. "It's fine," she blushed as Adri placed her now fixed necklace on the table.

"I fixed your necklace too. Appreciate being on the show, Nick!" Adri said then turned around and walked out the room. "Yo, what the hell?" DC laughed as we closed the door. We stood around the door as they began asking the two lades we brought in questions.

"Do we want to know where y'all was for the past hour?" Nick ask making all of snickered. "They gave me a private tour of their car and a spot they eat at. Very delicious food by the way," the chick Michelle and Sy had said making us look at them.

"Yeah, very good food. Actually filled me up a lot," our girl said making our eyes widened. "What the hell, let's go!" I whisper shout then grabbed Jasmine and pulled her out of the building. "Private tour huh?" I ask holding the door open for Jasmine.

"Filled her up, didn't ya?" Sy replied making me smirk and lick my lips. "Thank you, daddy," Jasmine whispered then kissed my lips. I quickly got in then start the car. "You're hungry?" I ask earning a quick nod. 

"We can stop by McDonald's or something," I said earning another nod. "Alright," she smiled doing a little dance in her seat. "What do you all want to eat?" I ask telepathically to everyone. "We want hot wings!" Zayden shout making me laugh.