Chapter 4.

Adriana's POV

"Alright, you all are dismissed," I mumble looking at the notes that I have taken throughout the meeting. "Mrs. Morningstar-Matts?" I hear someone call causing me to look up and see the receptionist from the desk look at me. "Yes Roland?" I answer too focused on how the hell we're missing three million dollars.

"Are you alright? You seem stressed," she said making me glance up and nod my head. "I'm alright, I'm just trying to figure out some problems," I reply glancing to my phone as it lit up showing the time and a picture of me, Jasmine, and our little nuggets cuddling in matching pajamas.

"Oh, well maybe you need a stress reliever," she said as I smile and nod my head. "I do, but I just came from my honeymoon so I need to get a lot done." I said looking up to see her putting her hair up in a bun.

"What are you doing?" I ask standing up and close the folder. "I thought you needed that stress reliever," she said pointing to my lower half. "Oh, no!" I exclaimed walking past her and shook my head. "I have a wife Roland that I just happily married," I said quickly pressing the button to the elevator.

"All marriages do not last long," she huff as I turn my head to look at her. "Why are you not at your desk?" I ask seeing the elevators are coming from my floor. "It's lunch break," she said as I nod and leaned against the wall.

"So, what do you say about that stress reliever?" She asks as I squint my eyes at her. "No thank you. I'm married and I would like to say my wife is very territorial," I sigh hearing the door ding and Zariah came out. "Thank you! Get her away from me," I said facing her as she look at us with an raised eyebrow.

"What? You can't blame a girl for trying. We all seen the print and see how large it is," she smiled as I face palmed and looked at Zariah.

We seriously need to find a way to control this sexual organ thing. I said as Justice hum in agreement.

"That's because it's all for me and me only," I hear Tati's low voice mumble along with her arm wrapping around me. "Hey babe," I nervously laughed as she squint her eyes at me. "Mhm, remember what I told you Adriana," she grit while handing the babies to me.

"Of course baby," I smile puckering my lips only for her to lean her face to my lips while looking at Roland. "Roland, right?" She asks circling her then stopped and wrap an arm around her from behind. "Yeah," she mumble as I watch Tati's eyes meet mines.

There goes the evil succubus in her, A. Jahi purred as I felt the nuggets fall asleep on me.

"Tell me Roland, how big do you think it is?" Tati asks pushing her to the wall and pin her arms above her. "Wha-what?" Roland gulped while I watch the possessive woman I married pull Roland into a sexual trance.

"Do you think you could take her better than I do?" She whisper as Zariah look at her with bewilderment. "You have to take all of her bites, scratches, hair pulling, choking," Tati mumbles letting her wrists go and wrap her hand around her throat. "I-I," Roland stutters as Tati's eyes darkened.

She gripped Roland's jaw and made her kneel in front of her. "If you can't take all of that then stop trying to fuck her like she's your fuck toy," Tati spat while digging her nails into her jaw earning a low cry from my receptionist. "Tati," Zariah sigh as the nuggets began to move in my arms.

"Now I just wasted a good portion of both of our lunch break because you're trying to get in my wife's pants," she laugh then squat down eye level with my receptionist. I saw the doors to the elevator and people get off with wide eyes. "Didn't they tell you that I'm at least a tad bit crazy when it comes down to her and my kids?" She smiled letting her go and stood up fixing her clothes.