Chapter 89.

Tati's POV

"Come on, baby. I'm bored," I sigh as the sun began setting. "Watch the sun set with me, princess. Then I'm all yours," she whispered in my ear then pulled me away from the fire we created.

I let out a low hum then sat at the edge of the building. "Feels like one of those cliché movies," I giggle leaning my head on her shoulder after she took a seat next to me. "I always love doing these with you," Jahi mumble with her deep voice.

"I want to do it with our babies too," she sigh turning her head towards me then lean down to my neck. "We can once Chelsea gets older," I mumble submitting to her. "Okay," she grunt breathing on my neck.

I leaned back then turned my head towards her as the sun finally set. "It's our playground now and we can do whatever we want," I smirk getting up and dust myself off. "Then let's go have some fun," she mumbled as I got my bat and kissed it. 

"Ju, think fast!" Domonique said throwing something at me causing me to quickly swing my bat at it and send it flying. "Still got it," Domo laughed giving me high five. "What did I hit because it squeaked when I hit it," I laughed only for her to look at my bloodied bat. 

"Damnit, Domo," I laughed as she shrugged. I went to the edge of the building looking at my family. "Let's go haunt some little shits," I said leaning back and fell off the building. "You're crazy," Jahi laughed as I softly landed on the ground. 

"Well, you married this crazy bitch," I mumble pecking her lips then went to the car. "Squad car?" Domonique ask earning a smirk from me. "Hell yeah, where's the nearest one?" I ask remembering from our old days we use be the literal criminals on the streets but we were unknown. 

"Got one a mile from here," she smirked earning a nod. We quickly got in our cars then drove behind Domonique and Amelia. "We are not normal," Jahi chuckle gripping my thigh. "Who would want to be?" I laughed as I see our ride.

"Alright, I'll handle our personal cars while you all get in," Jahi mumbled parking around it then got out and opened my door. "Okay, daddy," I winked then got to the car and went under where we usually hide our keys. 

"Oh, you want to drive? You know this a sport, right?" Domo laughed making me roll my eyes and get into the driver's seat. "Alright, let's go," Jahi mumble getting in the car with her tattoos. "Ou, we're going in disguise?" I laugh letting my teeth out while that tingly feeling of the tattoos covering my arms and neck. 

"Alright, let me get my sexy ass back here with my baby," Darius dumb ass said making me laugh and put my black out shades on. "Ju, where my glasses?" Domo huff hitting me upside my head. "I will set this bitch off if you hit me again," I warned driving off to a special somebody's house.

"Where my shades at, ass?" She huff making me lift up my shades and glare at her. "On ya damn head, jack ass!" I scolded as she gulped and look at me nervously. "Sy, you better get Domonique," I warned concentrating back on the rode.

"Alright, damn," she huffed leaning back in her seat while Jahi look at me smiling. "You're so mean," she mumbled grabbing my hand as I leaned back and rolled the windows down. 

"Where we heading?" Jahi ask making me smile and suck my teeth. "Going to visit Slender Man," I smirk making Jahi look at me evilly. "Nigga from the hospital?" She ask licking her lips. "Yeah, I got a bone to pick with him. I might actually crack a couple," I laughed pulling up to his house. 

"Awn, he's spending time with his wife and grown ass son," I smiled getting out the car then fully changed into my demon. "Juju, they're playing with a fucking Ouija board," Amelia said making me smile and grip Jahi's arm.