Chapter 34.

Jahi's POV

"Baby, I'm tapping out!" Tati squeal earning a chuckle as I lift my head up from her. "What time is it?" I ask as she weakly look at me and grab her phone. "Nine in the morning, Jahi," she scolded changing back to Jasmine. "I'm glad you didn't make us change into me while we was fucking each other's brains out," she giggle getting up and stretch her body.

I won't be able to change for a few days. Tati pout earning a small chuckle from me as I turned to Adri's body.

"I'm absolutely... not sorry," I laughed as Jasmine look at me with squinted eyes. "What the fuck happened!" I hear making us both freeze and quickly put our robes on. We ran downstairs and saw Symone and Michelle. "Sy, you sounded like mom when you came in here," Jasmine sigh, stepping over the broken glass.

"I'm definitely showing Zariah," Michelle laughed as I smirked and licked my lips. "Wait, you two look a little too unmarked," Michelle said as Jasmine changed back to Tati and immediately began to fall. "Damnit, Jahi," she grumble as I caught here and look at her breast. "A damn shame!" Michelle laughed as Symone squint her eyes at me.

"We was completely drunk!" I laughed nervously while Jasmine changed back. "We need to clean this up. I got upstairs, you got downstairs?" She ask as I nod my head. We snapped our fingers and heard everything change back to normal. "I'll say it was a master piece," Jasmine hums going back upstairs. "Jahi, we need to shower," she said as I blush and followed her upstairs.  

I got in the shower with her and wrapped my arms around her. "We're going to be tired," Jasmine sigh as we washed ourselves up. "I know," I mumble cleaning up the previous actions we have committed repeatedly.

After our nice shower, I saw Azael and Sam with the twins making me smile and pick them up. "Mama babies," I coo tickling their stomachs. "We're going to have mommy sing to us so we can all sleep," I snicker hearing her hum behind me. "Heard that," she mumble grabbing Titan and kiss his nose. She leaned over and kissed Makayla's nose, earning a cute smile.

I went back to our room and got in bed. "Yeah, mama is tired," I yawned but Makayla made sure to slap me away. "Mama, mama," she giggle as I sigh and watch Jasmine come in. "Okay, let's take an early nap then go shopping," Jasmine said getting in bed and scoot close to me. I wrapped my arm around them and relax and fell asleep to the sound of her voice.
------------------------------------

Adriana's POV

"Come on baby, get up," I hear my wife mumble as I wrap my arm around my nuggets. "We're going shopping," she whined straddling my legs. "Okay beautiful," I sigh placing the kids next to me. 

"I want to get the kids some more clothes to lounge in," I said stretching in my seat. "That's why I wanted to go," she pout earning a smile from me. I went into the closet and grabbed some sweatpants and Jasmine's pink hoodie. I got her some black joggers and my red hoodie. "Here baby," I hum placing here clothes down on the bed. "Thank you baby," she hum pecking my cheek.

I smile, trying to hide my blush as I got dressed. "It's easier to see your blush, baby. You're lighter than me," she giggle then inhaled my hoodie. "Shut up," I laughed grabbing my cute nuggets as they began to wake up. "Hey mama cuties," I coo kissing them. "Here," Jasmine said giving me a fresh diaper and wipes. "I'll go see what our nuggets gonna wear," she hum skipping out of the room. I smile at her, loving how hyper she is.

I scrunch my nose, seeing that Ty made a poop. "Dang, you smell worse than Zayden," I laughed lowly while cleaning him up. "All better, prince," I smile picking them both up sine Kay was dry. "Here we go," Jasmine hum helping me change them into their cute outfits. 

"Ready to go beautiful?" I ask fixing up their diaper bag. "Yeah," she smile tying her Jordan's. We got in the car and drove off towards the mall.

"We're going shopping, we're going shopping," Jasmine sung getting the babies while I got the twin stroller. "Put them in, mamas," I smile sliding their diaper bag into the bottom of the stroller. "Okay," Jasmine mumble as I pushed the stroller behind her. I smile to myself watching the twins look around and talk gibberish to each other.

"Ou, let's go here," Jasmine gasp turning to Zulily. I follow behind her and helped her find some comfortable clothes for our nuggets for at least three different stores.

They began getting fussy from constantly moving them and trying clothes on them. "Okay, mommy done," she said squatting down and gave them their juice cups. "Tank ou." "Tank you." They both smiled as Jasmine stood back up. "You're welcome nuggets," she hum looking up at me smiling. We decided to take  break and go to the food court.

"What should we get our little munchkins?" I hum looking at the menu to Chick-Fil-A. "Waffle fries and nuggets?" Jasmine suggested earning a smile. "Sure beautiful," I mumble puckering my lips. She sigh and rolled her eyes while walking to me. I pecked her cheek as we moved up in the line. "What I tell you about rolling your eyes?" I growl into her ear lowly while gripping her waist.

"So-" she began to apologize only for the cashier to call out our names. "I'll get what you're getting," I mumble earning a nod. I gave her my card then gave her the stroller. "I'm going to take the bags in the car," I mumble then carried the bags out of the mall. I put the bags in the trunk then went back in the mall. "Oh, there go my babies," I hum seeing them at a table.

"Hey mamas," I mumble sitting across from her. "Hey baby," she smile placing the twins their food on their trays. "Here babe," she hum placing he waffle fries then her nuggets and mac n cheese. "Baby, why?" I laugh as she looked at me, mixing it up. "It's good," she hum holding some in front of me.

I scrunch my nose and took a bite. "That's good," I smile covering my mouth. "I know," she smirks and bit into her food. I shook my head and did the same thing with my food. "You love getting me onto food," I laugh lowly while leaning back. "Don't complain love," she hum as I look at the twin and clean their face.

I felt Jasmine's thumb wipe my lips slowly, making me look at her. "Messy eater," she giggle cleaning her hand. "Don't complain love," I marked earning a soft giggle. I felt my phone buzz and Jasmine's phone go off. We answered the group call while continuing to eat. "You freaky bitches. Someone got a vid of what happened at the party," Michelle said rapidly.

"Oh," Jasmine blushed looking at the video Michelle sent to us. "Whip cream, Jasmine?" I hear Zariah laugh as I sat back and smirk. I look at her and watched her tongue poke against her cheek. I licked my lip, staring at her. "Adri, why are you staring at me like that?" Jasmine ask causing me to look away and stir my attention to our nuggets.

"You two are just freaks," I hear Symone laugh earning a laugh from me. "That's in our DNA sister," Jasmine hum winking at me. "Meh meh. We'll see you when it's time to go to the show. Dress to impress," she said earning a sigh. "So, I will be wearing a suit," I sigh as Jasmine look up at me. "I'll wear one of my suits," she hum making me look up at her. "Oh, I have to see this," I smirk biting my lip.
////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The mall?

Someone leaking what they did at the party?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!