Chapter 14.

Adriana's POV

I couldn't contain the excitement as me and Zariah got on the elevator. "You ready for Africa?" I ask as she squealed and did a small dance on the elevator. "You know it!" She smile clapping her hands as the elevator stopped and more people got on.

"Me and Jasmine set up the transportation and hotel so we will all have our own room with our lovers," I smile biting my lip. "Are the twins coming?" She asks as I nod my head smiling. The elevator stopped for the third time making me groan and press the button. "I swear I have to fix everything myself," I grumble pressing the button to stop the elevator. 

"Omg," I hear someone whisper as I opened the compartment to fix the elevator. "I got it," I said lifting my hands. "So, what are we going to do while we're in Africa?" Zariah asks as I smile again. "Well, that's a surprise," I laugh closing the latch and press the floor to the lobby. "Wow, you're amazing," someone whisper making look back and smile.

"Are you new here?" I ask not familiar with her face. "Um, yes," she mumbles as I held my hand out for her to shake. "Well, I hope you help make the business improve in more of a positive direction," I smile shaking her hand watching her knees buckle causing me to catch her. "Woe, you okay?" I ask worriedly watching her nod her head.

I felt Zariah nudge my side making me let her go and turn towards her. "You know how Jasmine would see this," she whisper as I nod my head and turn back towards the door. The door finally opened allowing me to see my wife and kids waiting for me. "You always choose this elevator to get off on," Jasmine giggles as I laugh and pick up Makayla. "It's a habit, ready for Africa?" I hum pecking her lips.

"Yeah," she smiled against my lips then pulled me back. "You're in the people way, hun," she snort as Zariah coughed and nod her head towards the elevator. "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask watching the same woman nod her head and got off the elevator. I smile softly at her watching her trip over her own footing.

"You should go home," I frown holding her up as I felt Jasmine's eyes burn into my head. "I-I'm fi-fine," she mumbles as I backed away and smelled her arousal. "Oh," I coughed quickly turning around and see Jasmine squinting her eyes at me. "Let's go," Jasmine mumbles lacing her hands with Zariah's.

"Mama is in trouble now princess," I mumble as I helped Jasmine put the twins in their car seats. She went towards the driver's side trying to get in. "Wait, Jazz stop," I said closing the car and pushed her against the car while she rolled Makayla's window down so we can check on them. 

"Don't be mad at me," I said licking my lips. She rolled her eyes making me squint mines and push her against the car some more. "Chill with that eyerolling shit. I'm only yours, got it?" I grunt feeling her breath hitch. She stayed quiet causing me to suck my teeth and grip her waist. 

"I asked you a question queen," I growl into her neck watching her tilt her head exposing her neck for me while letting out a soft moan. I let out a soft chuckle while moving back. "Get your ass in the car," I said deepening my voice. "Okay baby," she breathed as I opened the door for her. She rolled Makayla's window up then rolled hers down.

"I'll see you when I get home mamas," I winked leaning in and peck her lips. "Okay," she blush biting her lip. I backed up watching her pull off as shook my head smiling. "Just nasty," Zariah laughed getting in her car beside mines. I got in my car thinking about submissiveness.

Her being submissive is so sexy. Jahi growl as I pulled off going back home.

I got out the car and saw Symone pull up in the van. I smile as Jasmine came out with babies. "Go ahead and put them in the van baby," I said making her smile and peck my lips as she passed by me. I stared at her ass as I walked backwards into the house.