Chapter 91.

*I'm going to be using some of the lines from the show because I'm terrible with rhyming (kind of)... Enjoy!*

Jasmine's POV

I cutely pout at my babies as we dropped them off at mom. "What if we just postpone it to next month?" I ask hugging all three of them. "Hun, go have fun. I miss my grandbabies," mom said as dad game in with a big tub of ice cream.

"Dad," I whined as he smiled and the twins ran to him. "Paw Paw!" They giggled hugging on to his leg. I look down at Chelsea and kiss her cheeks, earning cute giggles from her. "Nuggets, come give mommy a kiss," I sigh seeing them get up and run to me. 

"I love you, be good," I mumble as they kissed me then hugged me. "Don't forget your mama," Adri pout squatting down and kissed them repeatedly. "I love you, nuggets," she sigh kissing all three of them. 

"Love you too!" They giggled running back to dad as I handed Chelsea to mom. "Thanks mom, call us-" I started my usual speech. "I know, hun. Go have fun," she laugh kissing me on my cheek. 

"Love you," me and Adri said at the same time and kissed her on the cheek. Adri grabbed my hand then went back through the other side of the portal. "I'ma kill Zay," I pout earning a chuckle from Adri.

"Come on, babe. It's only one time that Nick Cannon would want us to be on his show," she chuckled fixing her Chaotic Six chain. "I know, let's go," I sigh making my bag appear in my hands. "You two ready?" Zariah ask earning a nod.

"Yeah, let's head to Atlanta. I might have to let Tati take over," I giggled as we got in our cars. "Why?" Adri ask starting up her Bugatti. "We're driving to Atlanta?" Zayden ask starting up his car. 

"Yeah," I said leaning back in my seat as we backed out from the garage. "Alright, get that playlist ready, babe!" He shout making Zariah laugh and shake her head.

We got on the road and jammed out to everything. "You know I got to think up some shit before DC ass get on me. Nigga do not care who you is!" Adri laughed still concentrating on the road. "Tell me about it. He be funny though so no harm," I reply leaning back and softly scratch her head.

She slouched in her seat then hooked her phone up to the aux. "Ion know what games they doing," she chuckled as I took some pictures with her while she drove. "I don't know either, they probably going to tell us when we get there," I mumbled checking my hair.

"You know I gotta pop on there looking fresh," Adri said doing a little dance. I stared at her like she lost her mind then bent over cackling. "What?" She laughed as I shook my head and look at her. "You are a trip, love," I giggled as she smiled and glance to me. "Only for you, baby."
-------------------------

"Yo, this shit is nice," Zayden said as we entered the building. "Right," Symone mumbled as they guided us to some area. "Alright, I need to get you all mic up but you all have to put your wardrobe on that you all chose to wear," one of the workers said approaching us with wires and stuff.

"Okay," Adri mumbled as they guided us to where our hoodies at. "Big Z, you feel me!" Zariah laughed picking up her hoodie. "No one calls you that, Zariah," we all said making her pout and look at us. 

"Juju," I read on my jean jacket. "Come on, I need to change," I smile grabbing her hand and guided us to a bathroom since they didn't show us a dressing room. I quickly got changed into a white tank top that matched my heels then put on the black jacket.

"Damn, I'ma be staring at them titties," Adri mumbled making me turn and see her fixing her chains on her black shirt. "Come on," I mumble biting my lip while fixing my black jeans that I decided to wear.