Chapter 54.

Jasmine's POV

"Why are your hands still on my wife?" I ask walking around them and squat to my babies. Kill her. I hear the Lucifer in me laugh making me shake my head. "Michelle, Zariah. Take the twins home," I said meaning mom's house. "Okay," they mumble carefully getting my babies and walk out.

"Either one of you are none of you are walking out this damn office," I spat crossing my legs. "Take a seat," I said staring at the both of them. I watch Adri quickly take a seat while her little friend stood there. "I don't like to repeat myself, take. A. Seat." I grit gripping the desk while running my fingers through my straight hair.

She reluctantly took a seat then glance to Adri. "She's the one that put the stain on your shirt Adriana?" I mumble biting my lip. Make her remember who she belong to. I hear him mumble while I stare at her. "What lipstick st-" she started making me get up and straddle her lap. "The fucking red thin lip stain that's on your collar," I growl in her ear while tugging her collar.

She frowned and looked at her collar in confusion. "The same thing that the bitch sitting next to you is wearing," I grit as her hands wrap around my waist. "Do not touch me. You lost that privilege," I spat gripping her jaw. "Ight, ma. Damn," she groaned as I got off of her.

"The way he's talking to me right now, I would watch it," I whisper in her ear then went over to the bitch that touch my wife. Quick kill. We can brand her and sell her to families in our world. He laughed as I straddled her lap and made her look at me. 

"Why my woman?" I ask wrapping my hand around her throat and pulled her closer to me. "I-I, sh-she," she stuttered glancing down to my lips. I squint my eyes smelling her slight arousal. "Someone is a little hoe for being dominated," I laughed pulling away and went behind her desk.

I just sat there connecting everything together with my feet propped up on her desk. Is this shit really worth it? She is the woman that was perfectly made for us! Of course she is worth it. That is why she need to learn who she belongs to. Only Lucifer in me would think like this and I hate that he can block out Tati and Diamond so easily.

No, I'm going to go home and let my anger out. What? No! Kill the bitch then fuck our wife in order. I-I can't. But I can.

I leaned my head back, feeling everything become sensitive to my touch. I felt my body burn in fury and my teeth grind as I feel the two woman stare at me. I lift my head up and got up. I gripped the bitch throat and look her in the eyes. "See you in hell, slave," I smirk then look Adriana in her eyes and snapped her neck.

I made her body disintegrate in my hands then turn to Adri. "I got something for that ass. Transport us home, now," I spat gripping her jaw. "You're not going to let me explain?" She mumble wrapping her arm around my waist then pulled back. "What's the matter baby? Too hot to touch now?" I laughed gripping her jaw and pulled me down to a kiss. "You. Are. Mine." I growled taking her belt and wrap it around her wrist.

"Baby, I-" she said making me tighten it and look her in the eyes. "Take us the fuck home Adriana," I grit earning a sigh as she closed her eyes. We appeared in the livingroom and heard the front door open. "Traffic is always lo-" Michelle sigh coming in then froze in front of us. "Give me the key," I said holding my hand out. She took the key from around her neck and gave it to me.

"I will let you all know  when it's safe to come back," I grunt tugging at the belt for her to follow me. "A-Alright," Michelle gulp as Zariah bowed her head. I glanced at my children then pulled Adri up to the playroom. I slam the door shut as the red lights flicker on. I got out of my clothes but left my heels on, then went to the throne that she usually sit in.