Chapter 21.

Jasmine's POV

"Alright, I'm getting off." I sigh after we beat some sweats. "Alright baby, I'ma play Call of Duty." Adri mumble as I pout and kissed her lips. "Fine," I mumble seeing it's past eleven. "Ou, Zariah and Michelle. I need to show you something," I squeal grabbing their hands and dragged them to me and Adri's room.

"What are we looking at?" Zariah asks standing next to the bed. "Look up," I squeal getting on the bed. "You freaky bitch," Michelle snicker laying back on the edge of the bed. "What? I just thought about it and she bought it," I smile doing the same thing Michelle is doing. "I mean, imagine the sex," Zariah giggle as I bit my lip and smile. "Don't even get me started," I snicker getting up and turn the lights off. 

"This makes it better," I mumble turning on the lights setting it to a light purple. "Oh, you two are going to be having fun!" Michelle mumble as I took a picture and posted it. "I blame you for getting me addicted to Instagram," I mumble as Mimi gasp and nudge me. "Yeah, she got me on Instagram too," Z laughed as Michelle pout and look up.

"We're about to go home, someone has an ceremony," Michelle winked getting up and kiss my cheek. "And I have a lot of meetings and calls to make in the morning for your wife." Zariah snicker kissing my cheek. "Alright," I sigh nervously as they exited the room.

You're a queen, Ju. Diamond hum causing me to smile and bite my lip.

I know, I just hope the ceremony goes by perfectly. I mumble to them as I got dressed in Adri's t shirt and boxers.

It will Juju, mom wouldn't let an imperfection go by. Tati mumble causing me to let out a low laugh as I got in bed and turn on the Tv. 

"Hey baby," I hear Adri's deep voice mumble as she crawled between my legs. "Hey," I smile feeling her head lay on in my neck. "You like the mirror?" She ask as I took some pictures of her laying on me. "Yeah," I mumble hearing her let out a low growl. "I'm waiting after the ceremony to make love to you like I want to," she growl grinding against me.

I let out a small whimper as I leaned my head over, exposing my neck to her. "I love your submissiveness," she growl as I look at the mirror and see her strong muscles in her back flex as she grind into me. "Adri," I breathe digging my nails into her back biting my lip. 

"Stop before I fuck you," she mumble sitting up and pulled the blankets up from under me. "We ne-need to sle-sleep," I gulp as she laid back down on me and peck my lips. "Alright baby," she chuckles laying her head on my breast. "I love you," I breathe running my fingers through her hair. "I love you too, my queen," she mumbles as I got comfortable and fell asleep.
----------------------

Someone is in the kid's room. I hear Diamond mumble causing my eyes to shoot open. 

I saw Justice's eyes meet mines and we both dash out of the bed and went to their room to see mom pampering them. "Damnit mom," I breathe as Diamond sigh and began to calm down. "I almost killed you," Justice pant as I let my hair down and watch her look at me apologetically. "Oh sorry hun, I was getting them ready to stay at our house for a few days. I would recommend you two pack because after the ceremony today, you two will have a long meeting with God and and with the person who created God." Mom informed us as I sigh and nod my head.

"Now go to home and get ready for the ceremony," she said earning a sigh from us as I walked over and kiss my nuggets on their cheeks. "Mommy loves you," I smile watching Justice do the same thing. "I recommend letting Tati and Jahi take over," mama said winking at us.

I blush and pulled Adri with me through the portal to mom and dad's house. 

Go ahead Tati.