Chapter 49.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a deep as Adri wrapped her arms around my waist. "We've all been busy with the kids, babe," she said as Zariah laid our phones out. "I know, that's why I'm confused how social media found out we're here," I said going through my phone seeing people take pictures of the hospital.

"We have to sneak out," Michelle sigh as I frown. "No, I planned to spend time with the kids that we donated our money to save. I plan on doing that for a couple of more hours," I said sliding my phone back to Zariah. 

"Make sure they can get these. Ask their doctor and parents before you pull it out," I said giving them lollipops. "Mimi, help me," I said stuffing them in my buns. I felt Adri stare at me as I made sure they was firmly in my hair.

"You're staring babe," I giggle shaking my head a little seeing them stay in my head. "I stare at beauty," she mumble making me look at her and blush. "You're so corny," I laughed giving the nurse behind the desk the rest of the lollipops. "It made you smile and show that cute dimple," she reply as I lift up on my toes to kiss her cheek.

"That made you blush," I smile wrapping my arms around Michelle and Symone then walk towards the elevator. "I really don't want hospital food," Michelle pout as I smile and bit my lip. "I saw a small restaurant near," Jasmine hum as we got off and went towards the front door. "What. The. Hell." Zariah mumble as we see a group of people stand in front of the hospital.

"Hey, we got a call from the small kids event that you all was trying to spend time with the kids without people finding out," I hear making us quickly turn to see a doctor. "Yeah, um, I didn't do that," I said rubbing my temples. "We know, and we're going to help you," he said making me look at him and smile.

"We?" I ask as I see a bunch of nurses and doctors come towards us. "The famous Dr. Morningstar-Matts," I hear as they gave us scrubs and a cap. "Put them on," he said as I quickly put it on reading his tag. "Dr. Mope?" I questioned making sure I had my wallet. "Yes?" He said as they all gathered around us and guide us towards the door.

They all looked towards us hopefully then groan. "We can make a run for it back, thank you all," I smile as we got a good distance away. "Thank you for the donation," Dr. Mope said waving off then head back to the hospital.

We made it to the hospital, laughing to ourselves. "Did a bunch of nurses and doctors help us sneak out a hospital from fans?" Zariah ask as we got in line. "Yes, yes they did," Michelle said as we went up and saw a young man look at us with wide eyes. "Aht, we're not here," I said watching his head nod with a wide smile. "Wh-what can I get you?" He said trying to contain his excitement.
----------------------------

"Ready?" I ask as we rolled our food up and held our drinks in our hands. "Yeah," they breathe as we calmly walked out and walked towards another entrance to the hospital. "There they are!" I hear someone shout making me squeak and make a run for it. "Open the door!" I shout seeing a doctor look at us and quickly open the door.

I ran in then felt Michelle and Zariah clumsy asses collide into me, making all three of us slide across the floor. "This about you fifth time doing this Z!" Michelle laugh as we all lay on the floor holding our food and drinks up laughing our asses off. "Please tell me you two still have the food," I pant as everyone look at us laughing.

"Yeah, not a drink spilled," Michelle laugh as I see my wife come into view. "Do I want to know?" She laugh as we hear screaming outside the hospital. "Why haven't the police come yet?" One of the doctors said as Adri grabbed the food then helped me up. "You good, babe?" Adri chuckles sipping my drink. "Yeah," I breathe taking the scrubs off.

"Zariah makes all of us fall every time," I laugh as we went to a small secluded area to eat our lunch. "It's funny every time too," Michelle laugh as we sat in a comfortable silence while eating our food.