Chapter 57.

Adriana's POV

"What should I do for mommy, nuggets?" I ask looking down at them as they stood in the booth next to me. "Mama cup," Ty mumble making grabby hands to his cup of juice. "Here baby boy," I smile feeling my wife FaceTime me.

"Ou, guess who's calling nuggets," I smile placing his cup down and answer the phone. "Hey, love," I mumble helping Ty sip through the straw. "Hey, I just dropped the girls off. Where are you?" She ask making me smile and look at her. "We're at McDonalds," I reply seeing her glance down to me and smile softly.

"Okay, I'm on my way," she said biting her lip. "Okay gorgeous. Say see you later mommy," I said to the kids as they reach for my phone. "Mommy," they both giggle as I stare at my beautiful wife. "Nuggets and frape?" I ask placing the kids trash on the tray then picked them up. "You know me so well," she giggle as I went to the screen and placed her order along with cookies.

"Alright," I hum as she blew me a kiss then hung up. "Mommy is amazing is she?" I hum leaning against the wall as the kids lay their heads on my shoulders. I heard my number being called as soon as Jasmine beautiful ass walk into the fast food restaurant.

"Thank you baby," she smile grabbing the food and kiss our babies. "You're welcome," I blush as she pulled me to the kids area. "How was it?" I ask as the kids tap on the table, pressing the projected dots. "It was fine," she hum rubbing my nose while eating her small meal.

"Just fine?" I ask as she look at me blushing then look to the table. "What did you do?" I laugh slouching in my seat watching the kids. "I may have went on a rant about us, but not what happened the other day," she mumbles as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Do you want to try a threesome?" She ask telepathically, causing me to look at her with wide eyes. "You serious?" I ask feeling Ty walk on the seat and jump on Jasmine. "Yeah, we always try new things," she said cleaning her mouth and pick Ty up. "As long as everything is legal and you're comfortable with it," I said watching her smile and grab a cookie.

"Are you comfortable with it?" She ask as Makayla crawled on my lap. "Of course," I hum scooting her close to me while giving the kids a cookie then split the last one with me. I smile and kiss the side of her head while wrapping my arm around her.

"Hey, instead of taking you. Let's go out as a family," I suggested earning a wide smile. "Sounds amazing to me," she squeaked cleaning the babies up then stood up with Titan in her arms. I stood up and lift Makayla up, making it seem like she was flying. "We're now landing in playground park," I spoke as if I was a pilot while she lets out fits of laughter.

I ducked down, going into the small play area for toddlers. "Is this clean?" Jasmine ask standing straight up, causing me to laugh and look at her. She looked up and then at me pouting. "Shut up," she mumble holding our squirming son. 

"Let him down love, there is no other toddlers here," I said stepping out and look at her. "Fine," she frown letting him down then came out with me. "See, they're perfectly fine," I smile watching them run around and play with each other. "I hate when you're right," she huff leaning her hand on me while recording them.

"But I love when you're right," I mumble as I see a group of loud kids come in. "Titan, Makayla," Jasmine called making them look at us then go back to playing. "Bad asses," I laugh lowly going in and grab them both. "I know you heard your mom call you two," I chuckle blowing on their stomachs.

Jasmine grabbed Makayla then kissed her cheek. "I'm ready to rest," she hum grabbing my hand and walk out the play area. "Me too, I haven't been on the game in a while," I hum seeing some people stare at us as Jasmine help me put the kids in the car.